- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Cropping Co-ordinator - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
- Application & Sales Engineer - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Germany: 11.5 ha geothermal tomato greenhouse almost in production
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-20 UK: "Make sure you are ESOS compliant"
- 2019-03-20 "BC Hydro could do more to improve cybersecurity on its power system"
- 2019-03-18 "SECR is supposed to be less onerous than the CRC scheme"
- 2019-03-18 Renewable energy grants available for Irish farms
- 2019-03-14 A proposal for a lighting facts label for horticulture
- 2019-03-11 Jon Trujillo to be next President of Geothermal Resources Council
- 2019-03-08 Structural power shortages in Dutch horticulture
- 2019-03-07 "Greenhouses and 500,000 Belgian families profit from co-generation"
- 2019-03-01 "CO2 extraction from outside air already technically possible"
- 2019-02-22 "Before the energy transition became a hot topic, geothermal energy was already on the agenda"
- 2019-02-22 UK: Biomethane from waste to supply 9,600 households with energy
- 2019-02-20 "Energy transition is the salvation for CHP in greenhouse horticulture"
- 2019-02-15 CAN (ON): Taking standardization of greenhouse cogeneration to the next level
- 2019-02-14 "Previous government's BC Hydro contracts to cost ratepayers billions"
- 2019-02-11 CAN (BC): 2019 carbon tax relief grants open for greenhouse growers
- 2019-02-07 Norwegian growers hit by high energy costs
- 2019-02-01 Controlled-environment growers power their operations with cogeneration systems
- 2019-01-24 CAN (AB): Electricity heat and CO2 for Doef’s Greenhouses
- 2019-01-21 Video: Turn-key bioenergy implementation launched
- 2019-01-18 Accelerating geothermal heat adoption in the agri-food sector