- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
Versatile use of stainless steel tanks
Stallkamp stainless steel tanks are basically produced in two versions. The stainless steel shells are either corrugated (corrugated steel tank) or produced as smooth steel shells (steel tank). The smooth steel tanks are often insulated with polystyrene and equipped with a gas-tight double membrane roof. Thus, the tank is used as a digester for wastewater treatment and biogas plants. Corrugated steel tanks, on the other hand, are particularly suitable for storing sewage sludge, fermentation residues and waste water.
Stirring technology - also for acidic masses
Stallkamp offers a wide range of agitators for optimum homogenization in the tank. Depending on motor power, nominal current and rotational speed, the correct circulation quantity is generated for different masses. The energy-saving submersible motor agitator TMR 3M is recommended for mixing biomass. With the three blades, a circulation capacity of 10,400 m³/h is achieved at only 11 kW. Thus, the agitator can easily replace a standard agitator with 18 kW. Moreover, Stallkamp has developed a stainless steel agitator for stirring acidic waste, which is specially designed for liquids with low pH values (5.3 - 8.1 at room temperature 20 °C).
Press screw separator for the separation of solid and liquid phases
The demand for press screw separators is increasing. Finally, the separation of solid and liquid phases has many advantages. Through separation, recyclable materials such as recyclable plastic parts or potato peelings can be pressed out of the wastewater. This means that only the relevant materials are recycled and storage costs are reduced to a minimum. This also has a positive effect on transport costs. Stallkamp's separator range offers small and large machines from 2.2 kW to 5.5 kW, which can be individually combined with a stainless steel or cast iron housing. A hydraulic ball head regulates the dryness of the solids. For example, up to 25% DM can be achieved with biogas substrate (8% DM).
New cutting system protects the pump
Pump wear is not only disruptive for the entire waste water cycle but is usually also cost-intensive. This is why Stallkamp offers a simple solution for the protection of pumps with the cutting filter. It is installed in front of the feed pump and filters fibers and coarse pieces out of the medium. This is done by cutting edges running against each other. The filtered material is collected in a box. Simple operation, easy emptying and cleaning of the system have been taken into account in the design. For example, the new cutting filter can be used excellently in combination with a separation plant as the picture shows.
At booth 208 in hall A1, exhibition devices and references will be presented and qualified advice is offered.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-05-31 "Algae time again!"
- 2018-05-30 "EU Commission proposal on water re-use "step in right direction"
- 2018-05-29 Efficient utilization of water in plants
- 2018-05-28 US (DE): Flooding, waterlogged soils, and effects on vegetable crops
- 2018-05-25 Large scale fresh water supply Low Netherlands step closer
- 2018-05-24 Saudi Arabia: Ministry shows interest in biosaline agriculture
- 2018-05-23 US (MI): Irrigation considerations for the small vegetable farm
- 2018-05-22 EU Aquaponics Association launched
- 2018-05-21 Spanish growers to master durable water and nutrient usage
- 2018-05-18 Video: Combining water reuse and aquifer storage and recovery
- 2018-05-17 Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
- 2018-05-16 Podcast about water challenges
- 2018-05-15 Irrigation water quality and soil structural stability
- 2018-05-14 Data increase inversely proportional to water usage
- 2018-05-11 How much do they really need?
- 2018-05-10 US (CT): Growing with aquaponics at UConn
- 2018-05-09 "Increase outputs and keep irrigation lines clear"
- 2018-05-08 Innovative techniques for sustainable water use in crops
- 2018-05-07 It's all about irrigation at the International Sustainable Irrigation Expo
- 2018-05-03 "Spain: "More needs to be done with less water"