- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
December 4-6, Kiev
Ukraine: Fresh Business Expo preparing for 7th edition
Fresh Business Expo Ukraine, which took place from 5 – 7 December 2017, welcomed 3,744 trade visitors and 115 companies from 10 countries worldwide, participated in the event occupying some 2,500 m2.
Fresh Business Expo is the only trade event in Ukraine that exclusively targets the complete chain of Fresh Produce and has proven again to be a great additional marketing tool for companies to establish and strengthen the necessary business in Ukraine and CIS Countries.
With the Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Ukraine now finally in place the organisers notice an increasing interest for the Ukrainian market.
Exports from Ukraine to the EU are increasing rapidly and the production of Fruits & Vegetables is showing significant growth.
In order to be able to export to the EU the Ukrainian growers will need to invest in order to meet European quality standards. This offers potential to Western suppliers of Greenhouse Technology, Post Harvest Handling, Packaging, Seeds & Plants and other related products.
Given this potential the organisers are pleased to have signed an exclusive partnership agreement with IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH from Germany.
IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH is a major international trade fair organiser in the agrifood sector and acts as organizer of German Pavilions abroad on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the German Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture. Their key service is to offer support to single exhibitors or joint presentations.
IFWexpo’s key markets are in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Iran with new market places such as India, China, and Bulgaria having been added in the last years.
Within the framework of this partnership agreement IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH will promote and sell the exhibition in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia and Slovenia.
The organisers of Fresh Business Expo are convinced that IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH will bring added value to both exhibitors as well as visitors.
One of the factors of the exhibition is the conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, which is organized by Fruit Inform within the framework of the exhibition.
The conference and exhibition attracted growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-06 Market explorations during ICOP 2018
- 2018-12-05 Netherlands: Preparations Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 2018-12-05 “Don’t work together for subsidies but for a better future”
- 2018-12-05 EU organizes agri-food mission to United Arab Emirates
- 2018-12-05 The future of soil disinfestation in the European regulatory climate
- 2018-12-04 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-12-04 Fruit, Vegetables and Herbs Days at IPM Essen focus on young, urban target groups
- 2018-12-03 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-30 Final day to save 20% on Indoor Ag-Con Asia passes & exhibition tables
- 2018-11-30 Sneak peek: Third day of GrowTech Eurasia
- 2018-11-29 US (TX): “Get Plugged In” at AgGateway’s Annual Conference
- 2018-11-29 US (KY): Growers to gather at Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- 2018-11-29 Investments might be slow, but atmosphere's high in Turkish horticulture
- 2018-11-29 Greenhouse Technology Village at Macfrut: a fair within the fair
- 2018-11-29 "First more reservoir valves and then look further at water and drought"
- 2018-11-28 Netherlands: International Soft Fruit Conference 2019
- 2018-11-28 Growtech starts in Antalya
- 2018-11-28 "More than 100 exhibitors to participate at Fresh Business Expo Ukraine"
- 2018-11-27 Australia’s largest ever agricultural innovation trade fair gets underway