- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packs
Rootcubes ready-to-use growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes that are easy to separate. The consistency of the media and its ideal air-to-water ratio creates more uniform rooting success that encourages plant growth. The foam media is sterile and pathogen-free to help reduce disease and insect issues.
“Our Rootcubes retail pack is perfectly sized for smaller or hobby growers,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “Larger growers will find the packs ideal for trials, prior to purchasing in bulk. The fresh, professional design reflects the Smithers-Oasis continued commitment to a scientific approach to solving growers’ needs and providing solutions for optimal growing.”
Rootcubes are suitable for a wide variety of crops, such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, woody ornamentals and tomatoes.
For more information:
295 Water Street
Kent, OH 44240
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 "Mars and Mull share similar soil"
- 2018-12-11 "Agriculture Bill will make biochar an even more attractive option to growers"
- 2018-12-04 Why water management stays hot
- 2018-11-12 Conference highlights role of plant substrates in modern horticulture
- 2018-11-12 "Mexican production increases every year"
- 2018-10-31 Ivory Coast, coconut substrate and a man on a mission
- 2018-10-16 Cotton wool mats used to grow microgreens
- 2018-10-09 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 2018-10-08 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 2018-10-04 "Better distribution of water throughout the day"
- 2018-10-03 “Enriched substrates make plants more resistant”
- 2018-10-03 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 2018-10-02 Grodan opens its first production facility in Russia
- 2018-09-27 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 2018-09-26 Coir supplier celebrates 3 decades in business at CGC
- 2018-09-21 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 2018-09-19 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 2018-09-17 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 2018-09-12 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 2018-08-30 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China