- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
C-LED and Biolchim partner to increase output capacity
Latest-generation greenhouses are designed to aid natural growth 365 days a year by using LED lights.
C-LED has designed and developed a broad range of “growing” lamps. Built by an R&D team with years of experience in the sector, they are then tested together with several Italian and international universities, as well as industry professionals who assess their performance in the field. C-LED lamps can be used in a variety of settings. These include greenhouses for growing fruit plants (such as Solanaceae and Cucurbitaceae, small fruits, edible and aromatic leaf vegetables, micro-greens, ornamental plants) and various types of indoor farming facilities (i.e. those without natural light).
C-LED’s partner in developing comprehensive lighting and nutrition solutions for plants in a variety of contexts (greenhouse and indoor farming) is the Biolchim group (based in Medicina, near Bologna). Some time ago now, C-LED and Biolchim began a series of studies and tests in their experimental laboratories and greenhouses to develop the range of crop-specific bio-stimulants.
Working alongside C-LED, Biolchim is studying a new range of products, mainly for the latest generation of soilless growing facilities, designed to boost output capacity via the use of LED lights, while continuing to ensure qualitative and quantitative yields.
The main goal of the partnership between Biolchim and C-LED is to provide soilless farmers with solutions that are ever-more specific and effective, allowing maximization of crop quality and yields. This cooperation is part of the wider ‘WIN project’ (Worldwide Innovation Network), launched by Biolchim in 2012: this is an international network of partnerships, designed to create innovation for the agricultural sector and structured according to co-creation principles.
For more information:
Via Gambellara, 34
40026 Imola (BO)
tel: +39 0542 654980
fax: +39 0542 654344
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 New technology at NatureFresh
- 2018-12-06 Mixing by hand is a thing of the past
- 2018-12-05 USDA allows new strain of gene-edited mushroom
- 2018-12-04 Green and edible cling film
- 2018-12-04 NASA technology to grow crops faster
- 2018-12-03 Rofianda launches luminaire in co-operation with Seoul Semiconductors
- 2018-12-03 "Nano liquid penetrates glass and repairs imperfections"
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-30 New smart horticultural lighting solution for optimizing crop yields and costs
- 2018-11-29 Are LED grow lights energy wasters?
- 2018-11-28 Large ‘Tesla ships’ all-electric container barges are launching this autumn
- 2018-11-28 US (NM): Nanotech company launches quantum dot greenhouse film
- 2018-11-28 "The digital revolution is advancing too slowly in the agricultural sector"
- 2018-11-28 US: Wi-Fi CO2 monitor and grow controller for growers nationwide
- 2018-11-27 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-26 A cosmic ray sensor to measure soil moisture
- 2018-11-23 Lettuce biofortification with selenium in chitosan-polyacrylic acid complexes
- 2018-11-23 "New LED lighting technology ensures growers maximize quality and yield"
- 2018-11-23 UK: John Innes Centre continues retrofit with intelligent lighting solutions
- 2018-11-22 The future of light: HPS vs LED