- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Joint venture between Cultiva and Taylor Farms
The event celebrated the opening of the first 800 baby leaf greenhouses and of the new Jennings cold storage system, part of a $10 million project to cool, store and ship the produce improving its quality and cutting transport costs.
The ribbon cutting ceremony.
The objective is to obtain a significant production of baby leaves in the East Coast by importing Cultiva's Italian cultivation techniques. The expertise, resources, partners, software and greenhouse structures are all Italian.
In addition to partners representing the two companies, exponents from the state of Florida, academics from the Florida University and county government bodies such as the Hamilton County Development Authority (HCDA) also attended.
Cultiva Farms president Federico Boscolo explained that "we wanted to offer a local alternative to East Coast productions. The event was a way to officially announce our partnership, which is a virtuous example of collaboration between private company and public body. It has a strong impact on the local community and we are proud of it."
Florida Secretary of Commerce Peter Antonacci took part in the ceremony on behalf of Governor Scott showed his support and welcomed the company within the community.
Video of the event.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Turkish producer of sticky traps becomes part of Biobest Group
- 2018-12-13 Vitacress announces new senior appointments
- 2018-12-13 Chinese e-commerce App just raised $100M
- 2018-12-13 United Fresh encourages quick passage of Farm Bill this week
- 2018-12-12 Argus appoints new Strategic Supply Chain Manager, Cindy Sonnenberg
- 2018-12-11 PlantResponse closes $6.9 million funding
- 2018-12-10 Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- 2018-12-10 Google to take Wing delivery drones to Europe in 2019
- 2018-12-07 J. Erik Fyrwald to join Bunge board of directors
- 2018-12-07 Mauro Gómez Alvarado new country manager of Top Seeds Mexico
- 2018-12-07 Emirates SkyCargo: Fifth anniversary of Ecuador freight operations
- 2018-12-07 Metamorphosis of purchasing and sales organisation into direct partnerships from the source
- 2018-12-06 Sakata Seed opens commercial offices in Argentina
- 2018-12-06 Bosman Van Zaal on the move
- 2018-12-06 Four-Time NBA champion invests in foliar spray producer
- 2018-12-06 US (OR): New shared leadership announced at Fall Creek
- 2018-12-06 Victoria Lawrence joins Germains Seed Technology as Managing Director
- 2018-12-06 Royal Brinkman official Grodan dealer in Turkey
- 2018-12-06 New Zealand: New HortNZ president excited about the future
- 2018-12-06 Leading US herb producer transitions to Good Natured(R) plant-based packaging