- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Twice as much fruit and vegetables in the average AH shop
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-06-20 Sing along with the vegetable edition of Little Green Bag
- 2018-06-12 Carrefour’s 'Black Market' - 7 months after launch
- 2018-06-07 Prison terms demanded for fraud in Westland tomato trade
- 2018-06-05 Consumers still hesitate to buy fresh produce online
- 2018-06-05 Wendy's is moving all of its tomato production to greenhouses
- 2018-05-23 Germany: Discounter expands healthy fruit & vegetable brand program
- 2018-05-11 Twice as much fruit and vegetables in the average AH shop
- 2018-05-10 Atlanta cop nets long sentence for breaking man’s leg over ‘stolen’ tomato
- 2018-05-08 Photo report CPMA retail tour
- 2018-05-07 "Customers can harvest lettuce in the supermarket"
- 2018-04-25 "China: Walmart unites suppliers in "Fresh Food Alliance"
- 2018-03-26 China: Vending machines are transforming into smart storefronts
- 2018-03-21 US: Walmart files patent for 'pollination drone'
- 2018-03-20 Value-added salad company relaunches chopped salad kits
- 2018-03-13 How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- 2018-02-26 Retail partners Colruyt Group to pilot with FutureProof retail's Self-scanning Mobile Checkout
- 2018-02-23 Lidl expands its fresh produce assortment
- 2018-02-15 Mumbai hawkers creatively storing their wares
- 2018-01-18 Beautiful displays at National Vegetable Fair 2018 in Bangladesh
- 2018-01-12 UK: Marks & Spencer stop selling 'cauliflower steak'