- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Europe gets its own Aquaponics Association
At the end of the conference the top brains got together to plan the next step, and the EU Aquaponics Association was born.
The attendees appointed Ragnheidur Thorarinsdottir from the University of Iceland to be the initial chair of the Association.
For more information:
4531 Airlie Way, Annandale VA 22003
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-20 "This ain’t your grandfather’s lettuce"
- 2020-02-20 "Vertical farming is all the rage, but the downsides will limit its potential"
- 2020-02-19 So essen wir in Zukunft
- 2020-02-19 Danish supermarket expands vertical farming concept
- 2020-02-19 Texas A&M AgriLife expands urban agriculture research
- 2020-02-18 Fresh microgreens, off the wall and onto your plate
- 2020-02-18 Elevate Farms completes capital funding to scale operations and secure IP
- 2020-02-17 How much does vertical farming cost?
- 2020-02-17 US (OH): New Coventry greenhouse flourishing
- 2020-02-14 Can vertical farming ever become mainstream?
- 2020-02-14 US (SC): Lowcountry-based hydroponic lettuce farm going mobile
- 2020-02-13 Time Magazine takes a look at vertical farming
- 2020-02-13 Nepalese growers find benefits in soilless farming
- 2020-02-12 US (AZ): Researchers to study viability of vertically farming leafy greens
- 2020-02-12 UK: County NFU gets glimpse of the farming future
- 2020-02-11 US (DE): Second Chances Farm gets ready to grow
- 2020-02-10 Container farms bring fresh vegetables to remote Canadian community
- 2020-02-10 Peter Lane resigns as vice chairman of Association for Vertical Farming
- 2020-02-10 Aquaponics project launched at schools on Grand Bahama
- 2020-02-10 The startup revolutionizing farming in the Middle East