- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Trump, Gardner strike deal on legalized marijuana
In January, the Colorado Republican said he would block all DOJ nominations after Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a memo that heightened the prospect of a federal marijuana crackdown in states that had legalized the substance. Gardner’s home state made recreational marijuana legal in 2014.
In a phone call late Wednesday, Trump told Gardner that despite the DOJ memo, the marijuana industry in Colorado will not be targeted, the senator said in a statement Friday. Satisfied, the first-term senator is now backing down from his nominee blockade.
Read more at The Washington Post (Seung Min Kim)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 How Lesotho is cashing in on marijuana
- 2018-12-14 Italian CBD greenhouse ready for 2019 growing season
- 2018-12-13 CAN (ON): JWC continues large scale expansion at second facility
- 2018-12-13 UK: BBC's Countryfile visits cannabis grower
- 2018-12-13 US: "Significant demand for both greenhouse-grown and outdoor-grown hemp"
- 2018-12-12 CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- 2018-12-11 New Zealand passes medical marijuana bill
- 2018-12-10 Altria invests 1.8 billion USD in Cronos
- 2018-12-06 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-12-05 Canadian cannabis company enters Asia-Pacific market with Australian acquisition
- 2018-12-05 "California cannabis lab director caught faking pesticide tests"
- 2018-12-04 South Africa: Cannabis trade not yet legalized, but cultivation is booming
- 2018-12-03 The importance of Daily Light Integral (DLI) for indoor cannabis cultivation
- 2018-11-30 Luxembourg set to legalize recreational cannabis
- 2018-11-30 US (OH): Credit union to offer banking services to MMJ businesses
- 2018-11-30 Canadian cannabis shipped to Czech Republic
- 2018-11-29 Wayland Group enters United Kingdom with Theros Pharma acquisition
- 2018-11-29 University of Toronto researchers publish cannabis genome map
- 2018-11-29 Canada: Cannabis cultivation licenses for universities
- 2018-11-28 South Korea legalizes medical marijuana