- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
CAN (ON): NatureFresh kicks off 2018 growing season
As one of the largest bell pepper growers in North America, NatureFresh Farms continues to offer red, orange, and yellow sweet bell peppers for North American consumers. NatureFresh Farms recently expanded their organically-grown offerings. Along with organic sweet bell peppers, NatureFresh Farms is now growing organic sweet mini peppers for North American consumers.
With production now beginning in Ontario, the Tomz Snacking Tomato line will be grown in both Ontario and Ohio greenhouses. The Tomz Snacking Tomato line includes red grape, orange grape, yellow grape, cocktail, and red cherry tomatoes, as well as the new Tomberry Tomatoes.
NatureFresh Farms also provides consumers with Long English and mini cucumbers. With a recent expansion to boost production, cucumbers from NatureFresh Farms will be available year-round.
Produce grown in NatureFresh Farms Ontario greenhouses will consistently be shipped to North American retailers starting in April 2018. But what Niels Klapwijk, the company’s Retail Account/Procurement Manager, is most excited about this season is the wide variety of Ontario-grown produce options now being offered by NatureFresh Farms: “By increasing the variety of commodities grown at our farm, NatureFresh is further defining itself as a leader within the fresh produce industry. This form of growth for the company is very exciting.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 "The last planting got a boost this year"
- 2018-12-14 Ireland: Christmas campaign warns retailers against discounting fresh produce
- 2018-12-13 CAN (SK): Herb grower talks about switch to marijuana
- 2018-12-13 The greenhouse that never should have been
- 2018-12-13 Nothing is wasted in this greenhouse restaurant
- 2018-12-13 US: English teacher returned from Korea to grow microgreens
- 2018-12-13 “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- 2018-12-12 US (FL): Two UF/IFAS researchers inducted into AAAS
- 2018-12-12 Greenhouse farming offers lifeline for Zimbabwe’s unemployed
- 2018-12-12 US: From food safety training to audit day
- 2018-12-11 US: Sustainability grants available to small farms
- 2018-12-11 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-12-10 Australia: Granite Belt grower group formed
- 2018-12-10 CAN (ON): Suntech says no to cannabis
- 2018-12-10 Israel: All about cost-efficiency in growing habanero peppers
- 2018-12-10 Syrian refugees harvest greenhouse vegetables in Turkey
- 2018-12-10 Strawberry growers unite to thank Australia
- 2018-12-07 Organic Grower Summit announces Grower of the Year award recipient
- 2018-12-07 "It became time to follow my dream
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter