- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
A day in the plant pathology lab
Meet Anna! She is a plant pathologist on the soil-borne pathogens team, which focuses on discovery of biologicals that control damping off pathogens including Rhizoctonia, Pythium, and Fusarium, and other important soil-borne fungal pathogens. This team also plays a large role in quality control testing for AgBiome biological products, and works with AgBiome Innovations to find and create screening assays for additional pathosystems of interest.
Read the complete article here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 "In Mexico, you do business with persons, not with companies"
- 2018-12-11 “Mergers raise concern in seed market”
- 2018-12-03 HM.Clause India holds first open day in Hyderabad region
- 2018-11-26 New cucumber varieties on the rise in Sweden
- 2018-11-20 Improving drainage conditions of blueberries
- 2018-11-19 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 2018-11-13 UK: Vintage seed catalogues discovered
- 2018-11-13 Access to Seeds launches second Index
- 2018-11-07 "Unique tying system for three crops"
- 2018-11-01 "You can eat everything, from the rose to the stem"
- 2018-10-31 Grafting totally daylight-free tomato plants
- 2018-10-31 Expanding to six varieties and plenty of choice in each segment
- 2018-10-30 "Choosing between natural light and light deprivation"
- 2018-10-26 Dutch acreage starting material reaches record height
- 2018-10-25 Australia: "Increase in seed demand for cucumbers and tomatoes"
- 2018-10-18 Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
- 2018-10-09 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 2018-10-09 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 2018-10-01 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 2018-10-01 Niche event unites the seeds industry