- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Canada: New World crops online resource now available
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) has been investigating nontraditional crops with commercial potential as part of its Feeding Diversity: Bringing World Crops to Market research program. Through this program, Vineland researchers and partners across the country identified best varieties of okra, Asian long and Indian round eggplant for local production. The research also determined optimal agronomic practices.
Vineland has consolidated these research findings in a newly launched site feedingdiversity.vinelandresearch.com, offering a wealth of information including specific varieties that can grow in Canada’s cold and short season climate along with best practices to minimize costs.
The site also offers cost of production calculators that estimate costs and returns for Asian long and Indian round eggplant and okra.
For more information:
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-21 120 hectares of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and baby kiwifruit soon to be planted in Basilicata
- 2021-01-20 New study on control of pollination by hoverflies in greenhouses
- 2021-01-20 Qatar Ministry plans to establish plant factories for leafy greens
- 2021-01-19 Succesful first harvest of winter-produced greenhouse peppers in Canada
- 2021-01-19 "My most important advice is to give yourself a buffer when cultivating"
- 2021-01-19 Fresh herbs in bio-degradable flower pots
- 2021-01-19 "Consumption of winter strawberries grows in Europe"
- 2021-01-18 University of Sheffield leads £6 million research project to 'transform the UK food system'
- 2021-01-18 PMA expands virtual learning course offerings
- 2021-01-18 Indoor saffron farming with special reference to hydroponic system
- 2021-01-18 New study about the effects of the insect screens in agriculture
- 2021-01-15 Illinois professor receives NASA Early Career award to help astronauts grow vegetables
- 2021-01-15 The guide for growing tomatoes
- 2021-01-14 How to adapt light in raspberry cultivation to increase yields?
- 2021-01-14 Australia: Chilli spacing trial summary report
- 2021-01-14 Climate-smart farming in Nepal helps farmers make a living
- 2021-01-14 “The coming weeks will be tough for Spanish vegetables and citrus”
- 2021-01-13 Global gardeners help Florida University with breeding program
- 2021-01-13 Philippines: Strawberry-shaped walkway to be constructed in Beguet
- 2021-01-12 Ghana: Delegation from Okeyehene's Palace harvests first greenhouse vegetables