- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Canada: New World crops online resource now available
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) has been investigating nontraditional crops with commercial potential as part of its Feeding Diversity: Bringing World Crops to Market research program. Through this program, Vineland researchers and partners across the country identified best varieties of okra, Asian long and Indian round eggplant for local production. The research also determined optimal agronomic practices.
Vineland has consolidated these research findings in a newly launched site feedingdiversity.vinelandresearch.com, offering a wealth of information including specific varieties that can grow in Canada’s cold and short season climate along with best practices to minimize costs.
The site also offers cost of production calculators that estimate costs and returns for Asian long and Indian round eggplant and okra.
For more information:
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 "We're all kind of living day by day now"
- 2020-04-02 Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- 2020-04-01 Response of tilapia and tomato to the complementation of nutrients in an aquaponic system
- 2020-03-31 Effects of exogenous spermidine on root metabolism of cucumber seedlings under salt stress by GC-MS
- 2020-03-31 Fearing shortages, people are planting more vegetables
- 2020-03-30 N:K ratio for phenological growth stages of net melon cultivated in NFT hydroponic system
- 2020-03-27 "Prevention is better than cure"
- 2020-03-26 Purple sprouting broccoli: Profitable new crop for US growers
- 2020-03-25 "We can build on hygiene procedures, now focussing on staff health"
- 2020-03-24 India: New technology to grow seedlings in trays introduced
- 2020-03-23 Is containerized blackberry production ready for prime time?
- 2020-03-23 Evaluated water stress tolerant basil cultivars
- 2020-03-23 Namibia builds resilience to climate change
- 2020-03-20 Controlled environment production for safe consumption
- 2020-03-17 Assosementi on securing the supply of seeds to safeguard the future
- 2020-03-17 United Arab Emirates: Raspberries and blackberries grown commercially for the first time
- 2020-03-16 Mastering hydroponic growing systems
- 2020-03-13 Vellsam offers solution to improve the rooting and growth in strawberry cultivation
- 2020-03-12 Improving processing vegetable yields through improved production practices
- 2020-03-11 Growing daikon radish in a greenhouse