- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Canada: New World crops online resource now available
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) has been investigating nontraditional crops with commercial potential as part of its Feeding Diversity: Bringing World Crops to Market research program. Through this program, Vineland researchers and partners across the country identified best varieties of okra, Asian long and Indian round eggplant for local production. The research also determined optimal agronomic practices.
Vineland has consolidated these research findings in a newly launched site feedingdiversity.vinelandresearch.com, offering a wealth of information including specific varieties that can grow in Canada’s cold and short season climate along with best practices to minimize costs.
The site also offers cost of production calculators that estimate costs and returns for Asian long and Indian round eggplant and okra.
For more information:
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 South Korean ‘Smart Farm Packages’ exported to Central Asia
- 2019-03-20 US (NM): Chile peppers for NASA?
- 2019-03-20 Grafting tomatoes protects plants, increases yields
- 2019-03-20 "Sales of wild garlic growing steadily every year"
- 2019-03-20 IN: Hydroponic farms at home thanks to innovative solution
- 2019-03-20 NI: National Horticultural Research Institute paves the way for innovation
- 2019-03-19 US: Chile pepper production trial in Michigan
- 2019-03-18 US: Researchers develop model to help keep crop seeds healthy
- 2019-03-18 Advances in hi-tech vegetable nursery production
- 2019-03-15 "Spain is the only country able to guarantee a stable, year-round pepper supply"
- 2019-03-14 NZ: Workforce changes present opportunities for industry
- 2019-03-14 Hortinvest project officially launched in Rwanda
- 2019-03-13 IN: "Successful aquaponics farm could grow only niche products"
- 2019-03-13 Kick-off local harvest for butterhead and Batavian lettuce
- 2019-03-13 CA: Minister Bibeau highlights government support for women in agriculture
- 2019-03-12 Texas A&M AgriLife expands research on artichokes as commercial crop
- 2019-03-11 South Korea: Novel technology to cultivate special crops with selenium
- 2019-03-11 "Constant sales of Austrian edible flowers"
- 2019-03-11 "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
- 2019-03-08 Challenging start to purple asparagus trial