- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Canada: New World crops online resource now available
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) has been investigating nontraditional crops with commercial potential as part of its Feeding Diversity: Bringing World Crops to Market research program. Through this program, Vineland researchers and partners across the country identified best varieties of okra, Asian long and Indian round eggplant for local production. The research also determined optimal agronomic practices.
Vineland has consolidated these research findings in a newly launched site feedingdiversity.vinelandresearch.com, offering a wealth of information including specific varieties that can grow in Canada’s cold and short season climate along with best practices to minimize costs.
The site also offers cost of production calculators that estimate costs and returns for Asian long and Indian round eggplant and okra.
For more information:
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-17 Study on environmental impact of strawberry cultivation in Spain
- 2019-09-17 "G x E x M: The magic trio of growing"
- 2019-09-17 This Indian and Bangladeshi grower show how to cultivate on water
- 2019-09-13 Research on berry cultivation under plastic photoconverters in Huelva
- 2019-09-12 How to improve controlled environment crop production with LED lighting
- 2019-09-12 "Climate change threatens future of farming in Europe"
- 2019-09-12 Longer shelf life of strawberries with new Spanish techniques
- 2019-09-11 Australia: Researchers unearth 'phenomenal' history of Gympie's century-old strawberry variety
- 2019-09-11 How to prevent plants from becoming too vegetative?
- 2019-09-11 Thinking about growing romaine or organic strawberries?
- 2019-09-10 US (NY): There's another tomato plant in the East River
- 2019-09-10 US (MI): Investment brings new life, new jobs for RecoveryPark
- 2019-09-06 Turkey: Agricultural transformation grows through local seed initiative
- 2019-09-06 US (CA): UC Davis podcast about strawberry cultivation
- 2019-09-06 Canada: Funding announced to support Ontario's berry industry
- 2019-09-05 US (NY): A tomato grows in the East River
- 2019-09-04 US (GA): Teacher with aquaponics installation wins national award from EPA
- 2019-09-04 Biostimulant application enhances fruit setting in eggplant
- 2019-09-04 Australia: Mechanic beats injury with aquaponics operation
- 2019-09-03 US (UT): Scientists successfully inoculate, grow crops in salt-damaged soil