- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Colombia: PharmaCielo appoints Anthony Wile as CEO
“The Board of Directors and I are pleased that Mr. Wile has agreed to use his business leadership experience and knowledge to guide the next phase of the company’s operational development and growth. Working together with Federico Cock-Correa, CEO of PharmaCielo Colombia Holdings, we are confident that our operations are equipped for global growth and success,” said Simon Langelier, Chair. “Dr. Stocker must be thanked for his guidance through the first phase of the company’s life cycle and development of the infrastructure for the manufacture of cannabis oil extracts in Colombia.”
“PharmaCielo has come a long way in a relatively short period of time. Now that the infrastructure is substantially in place and cultivation has begun, PharmaCielo is well positioned to ramp up production to meet global demand,” stated Mr. Wile. “I am looking forward to guiding the company in this process as well as establishing the organizational structure required to further build out PharmaCielo’s global operations.”
Mr. Wile is the co-founder of PharmaCielo and has been involved in its operations since the company was established. An entrepreneur, business strategist, publisher and author, Mr. Wile began his career in the Canadian investment industry with Scotia McLeod and Nesbitt Burns.
Prior to founding PharmaCielo, Mr. Wile acted as a private equity investor and supported the launch and growth of enterprises in a number of global markets, including Colombia. Mr. Wile has lived and worked in several financial centres around the world, developing a network of leading international business and finance professionals.
Mr. Wile has also published a number of books focused on building private equity businesses and leveraging burgeoning investment trends to generate wealth. A resident of Toronto, Canada and Medellin, Colombia, Mr. Wile graduated from Saint Mary’s University with a Bachelor of Commerce.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 Growing Media Europe publishes sustainability agenda
- 2019-05-24 UK: Pret buys 'Eat' in vegan deal
- 2019-05-24 Warmer weather this week to boost Baja tomato production
- 2019-05-23 "I wanted to set an example for the Zurich market hall"
- 2019-05-23 Netherlands: Change of directors at Howitec
- 2019-05-23 “We see a rise in snacking and specialty varieties every year”
- 2019-05-23 Swedish supermarket chain switches to local Roma tomatoes
- 2019-05-22 US: Profile Products hires national sales manager for horticulture
- 2019-05-22 California Giant expands fresh blueberry program
- 2019-05-22 Is the French hypermarché on its last legs?
- 2019-05-22 Agaris Myco expands production of phase 3 mushroom substrate
- 2019-05-22 Australian farming groups looking forward to Coalition delivering on horticulture promises
- 2019-05-22 Expansion plans for year-round raspberry grower
- 2019-05-21 “Our function is that of a wholesaler’s market more and more”
- 2019-05-21 PlantResponse announces addition of Product Development Director
- 2019-05-21 Australia: Enevis bets on high-tech LEDs to power turnaround story
- 2019-05-21 “Growing in hydroponics saves 90% water”
- 2019-05-21 AEssenseGrows wins Red Herring 2019 Top 100 North America Award
- 2019-05-21 Seville has been a great bet for the Sugal group, specialized in tomato processing
- 2019-05-21 Brian Jenny joins salad producer as VP of Sales