- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
CAN (ON): LumiGrow adds Lighting Plus Wholesale to partner network
"We are happy to welcome Lighting Plus Wholesale as a LumiGrow Canada Partner. This partnership ensures that our superior level of technical support can be deployed on short notice. Our local lighting specialists will be able to personally visit and consult with commercial growers in Ontario, and implement turnkey solutions including installation, technical support, and financing services," says LumiGrow VP of Sales and Marketing, Jay Albere.
Lighting Plus Wholesale's team of experienced energy professionals have been providing customers in Essex county and the province with a high quality of customer service and energy efficient products since 1995. "About 75% of our installations are for greenhouses looking for LED lighting solutions, so partnering with LumiGrow felt like a natural progression," says Lighting Plus Founder and Master Electrician, Frank Hunt. "We are big proponents of LEDs and are proud to offer all of the services needed to manage commercial lighting projects from start to finish. The energy savings, rebates, and extended lifetime make them an excellent choice for a range of applications, and LEDs have accelerated past all other light sources leaving HID and fluorescent technology behind. We are thrilled to be able to offer LumiGrow products to our Ontario customers."
The LumiGrow Plant Research Group will continue to work with growers in the Ontario region to develop crop-specific dynamic lighting strategies tailored for specific growth goals and financial objectives. “Our research team is already working with Canadian growers to develop custom lighting strategies for cucumber, tomato, pepper, leafy green, and strawberry cultivation.” says Jay Albere. “The ROI is proven and the crop-benefits are well-known. We’re just expanding our local support to offer a full breadth of sales, infrastructure, and research service so that greenhouse business owners, facility managers, and growers alike have access to LumiGrow lighting resources when their operations most depend on it.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 "In Mexico, you do business with persons, not with companies"
- 2018-12-11 “Mergers raise concern in seed market”
- 2018-12-03 HM.Clause India holds first open day in Hyderabad region
- 2018-11-26 New cucumber varieties on the rise in Sweden
- 2018-11-20 Improving drainage conditions of blueberries
- 2018-11-19 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 2018-11-13 UK: Vintage seed catalogues discovered
- 2018-11-13 Access to Seeds launches second Index
- 2018-11-07 "Unique tying system for three crops"
- 2018-11-01 "You can eat everything, from the rose to the stem"
- 2018-10-31 Grafting totally daylight-free tomato plants
- 2018-10-31 Expanding to six varieties and plenty of choice in each segment
- 2018-10-30 "Choosing between natural light and light deprivation"
- 2018-10-26 Dutch acreage starting material reaches record height
- 2018-10-25 Australia: "Increase in seed demand for cucumbers and tomatoes"
- 2018-10-18 Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
- 2018-10-09 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 2018-10-09 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 2018-10-01 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 2018-10-01 Niche event unites the seeds industry