- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
DowDuPont agriculture division to become Corteva Agriscience
"This is the start of an exciting journey," said James C. Collins, Jr., chief operating officer, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. "Corteva Agriscience is bringing together three businesses with deep connections and dedication to generations of farmers. Our new name acknowledges our history while looking forward to our commitment to enhancing farmer productivity as well as the health and well-being of the consumers they serve. With the most balanced portfolio of products in the industry, nearly a century of agronomic expertise and an unparalleled innovation engine, Corteva Agriscience will become a leading Agriculture company, focused on working together with the entire food system to produce a secure supply of healthy food."
Corteva Agriscience brings together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a standalone agriculture company in Seed Technologies, Crop Protection and Digital Agriculture.
"We will continue to invest in some of the most recognized and premium brands in agriculture: Pioneer, Mycogen, and the newly launched Brevant seed brands, as well as our award-winning Crop Protection products, such as Aproach Prima fungicide and Quelex herbicide with Arylex active, while bringing new products to market through our solid pipeline of active chemistry and technologies," said Collins.
The corporate headquarters for the intended company will be located in Wilmington, Delaware, and will include key corporate support functions. Sites in Johnston, Iowa, and Indianapolis, Indiana, will serve as Global Business Centers, with leadership of business lines, business support functions, R&D, global supply chain, and sales and marketing capabilities concentrated in the two Midwest locations.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Girò focuses on sustainability with resistant and recyclable packaging
- 2018-12-18 PB Techniek acquired horticultural section of Armada Electric Services
- 2018-12-18 Henry Friesen acquires 25% of JV Energy Solutions shares
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Mercabarna opens up to organic produce
- 2018-12-14 US hospital prescribes and supplies healthy food
- 2018-12-14 Changes in the Board of Enza Zaden
- 2018-12-13 Turkish producer of sticky traps becomes part of Biobest Group
- 2018-12-13 Vitacress announces new senior appointments
- 2018-12-13 Chinese e-commerce App just raised $100M
- 2018-12-13 United Fresh encourages quick passage of Farm Bill this week
- 2018-12-12 Argus appoints new Strategic Supply Chain Manager, Cindy Sonnenberg
- 2018-12-11 PlantResponse closes $6.9 million funding
- 2018-12-10 Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- 2018-12-10 Google to take Wing delivery drones to Europe in 2019
- 2018-12-07 J. Erik Fyrwald to join Bunge board of directors
- 2018-12-07 Mauro Gómez Alvarado new country manager of Top Seeds Mexico
- 2018-12-07 Emirates SkyCargo: Fifth anniversary of Ecuador freight operations
- 2018-12-07 Metamorphosis of purchasing and sales organisation into direct partnerships from the source
- 2018-12-06 Sakata Seed opens commercial offices in Argentina
- 2018-12-06 Bosman Van Zaal on the move