- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Japanese chef turns artist
A healthy look at art
A knife is his paintbrush.
On his extremely popular Instagram account, Kishimoto carves everything from radishes to avocados. Take a look.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-03 How healthy are fresh fruits and vegetables actually?
- 2018-11-05 US (NJ): 144 schools offering fresh fruit and vegetable program
- 2018-10-31 Does current food production meet global nutritional needs?
- 2018-10-29 Researchers find possible anti-depressant properties in peppers
- 2018-10-26 Eggplant in top 10 antioxidant rich vegetables
- 2018-09-12 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems
- 2018-09-07 ‘French Fries: No. 1 vegetable toddlers consume’
- 2018-09-06 US: Kansas church dinner - tomatoes and Salmonella
- 2018-09-05 New 'superfood' salad by Californian producer
- 2018-08-30 Urban food security in the context of inequality and dietary change
- 2018-08-29 Bees are becoming ‘addicted’ to pesticides blamed for killing them
- 2018-08-28 "Agriculture must battle chronic disease"
- 2018-08-21 Strawberries may help against inflammatory bowel disease
- 2018-08-17 Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- 2018-08-17 Scurvy makes comeback in the West
- 2018-08-16 Fewer than 1 in 10 Australians eats enough vegetables
- 2018-08-10 US (IL): University researches health benefits of heirloom tomatoes
- 2018-08-09 Videogame-strategy used to get children eating more fruit and veggies
- 2018-08-09 Food Bank using 'veggie meter' to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-07-16 Allergy potential of strawberries and tomatoes depends on the variety