- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How these Malaysian farmers grew the world’s most expensive melons
- "There are wonderful sustainable initiatives, they are just not organic"
- "Blueberry yield improved because of hydrogen peroxide generation"
- "We see an ever-increasing interest in hydroponic growing"
- Construction completed on Pomas Farms
CPMA pleased with progress at Round 7 of NAFTA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-16 New Zealand investors focus on agtech
- 2021-04-16 Germany: Demand for Italian products at record high at Landgard
- 2021-04-16 US: Greenhouses find ways to keep growing during pandemic
- 2021-04-16 More Qatari vegetables sold in March
- 2021-04-16 UK exports to Europe partially rebound after January slump
- 2021-04-16 Rhode Island supports local food production with 160,000 grant
- 2021-04-16 Murcia exported 112,000 tons of peppers in 2020
- 2021-04-16 Broome supermarkets run out of fresh fruit and vegetables due to roads flooding
- 2021-04-16 Tomato prices up in South Africa
- 2021-04-16 "Consumers plant more fruit & vegetables"
- 2021-04-15 What does the future of Canadian foodservice look like?
- 2021-04-15 Imports of bell peppers and tomatoes now in full swing
- 2021-04-15 Costa Rica is a potential market for Peruvian paprika
- 2021-04-15 Greenhouse vegetables from Central Asia: which ones and where to export?
- 2021-04-15 No more seasonal workers for West Australian growers
- 2021-04-15 How accelerators act as a springboard for women in Agtech
- 2021-04-15 "As soon as people get a taste of our strawberries, we will conquer the market”
- 2021-04-15 New agrifood-tech seed fund launched
- 2021-04-14 Australia: Produce prices may spike as farmers warn they will not plant crops
- 2021-04-14 Russia lifts tomato import ban for more Azerbaijani enterprises