- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Philippines: Experts to increase plum tomato productivity
The Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development of the DOST (DOST-PCAARRD) funded the program titled, “Development of Integrated Crop Management (ICM-Tomato) for Increasing the Productivity of Fresh and Processing Tomato Production,” which will last three years and is expected to benefit at least 2,000 tomato farmers by 2020.
The program has three project components: diseases; insect pests and weeds; and nutrient management. The most destructive disease of which is the tomato leaf curl disease, which is transmitted by whiteflies. “Ilocos Red,” the variety being planted by NFC for processing to paste, is susceptible to said disease.
Read more at the Manila Bulletin (Dhel Nazario)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-05 Italy: fighting pepper plant diseases
- 2018-12-04 "Nutrimite scores high marks in the Netherlands"
- 2018-12-04 Greenhouse growers put IPM under the microscope
- 2018-12-04 Hypochaeris brasiliensis: A new host for Lettuce mosaic virus
- 2018-11-30 Wageningen helps China to develop biological control in greenhouses
- 2018-11-29 US: Novel IRAC mode of action for bioinsecticide
- 2018-11-28 European biocontrol industry proposes new EU regulatory framework
- 2018-11-27 Philippines: Biofungicide for tomato and eggplant project set in motion
- 2018-11-27 Managing diseases of organic tomatoes in greenhouses and high tunnels
- 2018-11-27 UK: ‘Bee-lief’ in wildflowers’ value to courgette pollination
- 2018-11-26 UK: AlphaBio Control win Key Green Award
- 2018-11-26 Poland: Better protection for plants
- 2018-11-26 Following Swirski, Spical sachet also gets upgrade
- 2018-11-21 Late blight of tomato and potato
- 2018-11-21 US honeybees at risk from Zika pesticides
- 2018-11-21 Short film highlights environmentally friendly pesticide
- 2018-11-20 "CGMMV is very stable and can survive for long periods"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Managing spider mites on cherry
- 2018-11-16 US: Growers report good results with new bioinsecticide
- 2018-11-16 Jordanian delegation visits Koppert