- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
US (NC): Funding available for farmers markets advertising
“There are more than 250 farmers markets across North Carolina, and many of them are operated by local municipalities and nonprofits,” said Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler. “We hope these grants will help offset the cost of advertising for local markets, so they can better promote themselves and the farmers they represent.”
To qualify, all advertising must take place between March 1 and Dec. 31, 2018. Eligible expenses include advertising on billboards, magazines, newspapers, television, radio and websites. Funds also can be used for promotional items, signage and brochures. Funds cannot be used for expenses related to trade show exhibits, product labels, shipping, mailing labels or postage.
Interested farmers markets should complete a pre-approval form, which is available by contacting NCDA&CS marketing specialist Kevin Hardison at 919-707-3123 or email@example.com.
The cooperative advertising funds are made possible through a $100,000 grant from the N.C. Tobacco Trust Fund Commission. Funds will be available until all money has been allocated. Contact Hardison for more information.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Young, urban target groups in the limelight
- 2018-12-18 "The euphoria over snack vegetables has given way to reality"
- 2018-12-17 Stimulating fresh fruit & vegetable consumption in Europe
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-11-28 CAN (ON): Fresh from the Farm grows food awareness and raises funds
- 2018-11-27 Jiffy reorganizes marketing department
- 2018-11-23 "Omni-channel retail is bad for produce brands ... currently"
- 2018-11-19 Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes available €191 million to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-14 The 3 most important factors for a profitable farm
- 2018-11-06 Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- 2018-10-30 Kroger predicts 2019 food trends
- 2018-10-24 Fashion in the greenhouse
- 2018-10-24 How to sell produce to distributors
- 2018-10-24 Reducing post-harvest losses of tomatoes and romaine lettuce
- 2018-10-22 "Be transparent and tell your story"
- 2018-10-18 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 2018-10-17 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 2018-10-17 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-15 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis