- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Japan: Tomato grower arrested for stealing cabbages
Ikuo Shiono, 40, is suspected of taking Chinese cabbage worth 80,000 yen (615 euros) on Jan 29 and 30 from a field in Toyohashi. Shiono has admitted to the allegation, saying he thought he could sell them at a high price if he took them to a market. According to the police he confessed being involved in three other Chinese cabbage thefts in the city, in January and February.
According to Japantoday.com, the police have found sales receipts for Chinese cabbages at Shiono's home and believe he took the stolen vegetables to a market within the city.
Prices of a number of common vegetables in Japan have soared due to autumn typhoons and a cold winter. As of late February, the prices of Chinese cabbage, cabbage and Japanese radish stood at more than twice than in an average year.
These prices are expected to remain high throughout March.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 US: From food safety training to audit day
- 2018-12-12 US (FL): Two UF/IFAS researchers inducted into AAAS
- 2018-12-12 Greenhouse farming offers lifeline for Zimbabwe’s unemployed
- 2018-12-11 US: Sustainability grants available to small farms
- 2018-12-11 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-12-10 Australia: Granite Belt grower group formed
- 2018-12-10 CAN (ON): Suntech says no to cannabis
- 2018-12-10 Israel: All about cost-efficiency in growing habanero peppers
- 2018-12-10 Syrian refugees harvest greenhouse vegetables in Turkey
- 2018-12-10 Strawberry growers unite to thank Australia
- 2018-12-07 Organic Grower Summit announces Grower of the Year award recipient
- 2018-12-07 "It became time to follow my dream
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter
- 2018-12-06 Ohio greenhouses in full production this winter
- 2018-12-06 US (MA): Lettuce grower decreases crop cycle by 30%
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Appreciation for international ag workers
- 2018-12-06 Florida grower anticipating good leafy green season
- 2018-12-06 "Water is the basis of your cultivation"
- 2018-12-05 Australia: Costa tomato farm starts AU$67 million expansion
- 2018-12-04 Carl Mastronardi wins Produce Person of The Year from OPMA