- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Wesley Van Camp honored with Ag leadership award
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- 2018-12-11 "Number of recalls surprises me"
- 2018-12-11 Ukraine adopts law regulating food labelling
- 2018-12-11 Ultraviolet light could extend shelf life of food and reduce waste
- 2018-12-10 Punjab Food Safety dept tells traders: No stickers on fruits or vegetables
- 2018-12-07 How farmers markets can respond to the romaine lettuce scare
- 2018-12-05 Strawberry saga continues
- 2018-12-05 Romaine recall still troublesome for US restaurants
- 2018-12-04 Blockchain and what it has to do with Romaine Lettuce and food safety
- 2018-12-03 US: Yuma growers adopt safety labels for romaine lettuce
- 2018-11-28 Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak narrowed down to California
- 2018-11-27 Canadian test kit promises to identify E. coli-contaminated lettuce
- 2018-11-27 US: Law firm files first E coli lawsuit in romaine lettuce E coli outbreak
- 2018-11-23 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-22 "Exempt indoor grown lettuce from romaine recall"
- 2018-11-22 "Danish fruit and vegetables cleaner than EU imports"
- 2018-11-21 "Situations like this remind us why traceability and transparency are so important in our food system"
- 2018-11-16 Trans-Tasman alliance to stamp out threats to national biosecurity
- 2018-11-15 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-15 Resistant germs: Can raw food and lettuce be health risks?