- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Philips Lighting signs partnership agreement for Russian market
“We are sharing our knowledge and investing in training programs for Russian experts,” said Udo van Slooten, Business Leader Horticulture at Philips Lighting. ST Solution’s personnel have already completed multi-stage training programs in Russia and at Philips Lighting’s headquarters in Eindhoven.
Valentin Shchenikov, Technical Director of ST Solution, said that it made sense to partner with Philips Lighting in both the short- and long-term. “If you want to be the best you should work with the best producers,” he said. “We appreciate the Philips system approach. Because it’s not just selling luminaries, it's a ROI-philosophy with quality service at each project stage: from business planning to agronomic support during growing. For us Philips is an example of genuine teamwork.”
ST Solution provides smart horticultural systems, and greenhouse constructions for greenhouse projects throughout Russia. It has a Dialux certified design team and skillful installation team. Most recently they have been working with several new investors and on greenhouse projects in Russia, including the largest LED project worldwide at Agro-Inwest.
Agro-Inwest is one of Russia’s most innovative greenhouse produce companies. In 2017-2018 ST Solution built its greenhouses the size of 40 football fields, more than 25 hectare, for growing tomatoes and cucumbers. ST Solution helped install 120,000 GreenPower LED interlighting and GreenPower LED toplighting modules in less than three months in Russian winter time.
“We wanted to work with ST Solution because it has demonstrated sharp implementation times in Russia,” said Van Slooten. “The successful Agro-Inwest installation proved that ST Solution could deliver the local high level of service support that we look for in a partner.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Mumbai's tomato prices hit season's lowest due to increased supply
- 2018-12-18 Most welcoming countries for Expats
- 2018-12-18 Spain: In order to reach certain markets, you have to keep an eye on the competition
- 2018-12-18 Only Spain and Greece still active in the cucumber market
- 2018-12-18 "Stable export of freshly frozen peppers to Korea"
- 2018-12-18 Change in foreign population of German states 2010-2017
- 2018-12-18 Spain: CASI strengthens its commitment to organic agriculture
- 2018-12-18 Consumption of aromatic herbs to increase for Christmas
- 2018-12-18 Basilicata is leading strawberry producer region in 2019
- 2018-12-18 “Plenty of Spanish produce on the market”
- 2018-12-18 Congress passes Farm Bill
- 2018-12-18 Tomato supplies tight for December
- 2018-12-17 "Strikes in France are harming customers all over Europe, not just those in their own country"
- 2018-12-17 "Almeria expects a good vegetable harvest and a good Christmas campaign"
- 2018-12-17 Nigeria: Tomato prices rise in Kano
- 2018-12-17 First batches of Turkish tomatoes arrive in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 Germany unveils five point plan to reduce plastic waste
- 2018-12-17 Winter vegetable prices soar in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 What people keep in their refrigerators - in 20 countries around the world
- 2018-12-14 Florida strawberries see strong early demand thanks to California weather