- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hoogendoorn continues webinar tradition in 2018
The webinar is held at 9 am and 3 pm CET. The number of participants is limited, so make sure to save your spot in time.
If you want to stay informed about the subjects and registration possibilities of the next webinars, register for the newsletter via the link below.
In honor of Hoogendoorn's 50th anniversary, the company organized four webinars in cooperation with various partners in 2017. Over 400 participants from 46 different countries attended this Hoogendoorn and Partners webinar series.
The interactive webinars were organized in cooperation with partners LetsGrow.com, Koppert, Cultilene and Svensson and were dedicated to Next Generation Growing (NGG). In the first webinar the basics of NGG were discussed and in the three next webinars the focus was on the three plant balances: the water balance, assimilates balance and energy balance.
If you missed any of the webinars, or want to review the information you can download the free whitepapers.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 That is one hot girl... Woman wins Chinese chilli-eating contest
- 2018-12-06 Market explorations during ICOP 2018
- 2018-12-05 Netherlands: Preparations Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 2018-12-05 “Don’t work together for subsidies but for a better future”
- 2018-12-05 EU organizes agri-food mission to United Arab Emirates
- 2018-12-05 The future of soil disinfestation in the European regulatory climate
- 2018-12-04 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-12-04 Fruit, Vegetables and Herbs Days at IPM Essen focus on young, urban target groups
- 2018-12-03 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-30 Final day to save 20% on Indoor Ag-Con Asia passes & exhibition tables
- 2018-11-30 Sneak peek: Third day of GrowTech Eurasia
- 2018-11-29 US (TX): “Get Plugged In” at AgGateway’s Annual Conference
- 2018-11-29 US (KY): Growers to gather at Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- 2018-11-29 Investments might be slow, but atmosphere's high in Turkish horticulture
- 2018-11-29 Greenhouse Technology Village at Macfrut: a fair within the fair
- 2018-11-29 "First more reservoir valves and then look further at water and drought"
- 2018-11-28 Netherlands: International Soft Fruit Conference 2019
- 2018-11-28 Growtech starts in Antalya