- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Lesotho-based MMJ grower to export to Canada
Verve holds a license to grow and produce cannabis products in the Kingdom of Lesotho, the first African nation to regulate the cultivation and production of cannabis products. Under the agreement, Nuuvera will have access to approximately 3,000 kg of purified GMP THC and CBD extract per year, with the ability to increase that amount, should global demand warrant.
“The offtake agreement with Verve is very exciting,” said Lorne Abony, CEO of Nuuvera. “Nuuvera will be the first Canadian company to have access to high quality, low cost cannabis produced in the African continent.”
The transaction is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
For more information:
135 Devon Road
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Jamaican cannabis facility gears up for expansion
- 2018-12-18 "Efficiency is key in medicinal cannabis cultivation"
- 2018-12-17 "Marijuana ban will stay in UN treaties"
- 2018-12-14 How Lesotho is cashing in on marijuana
- 2018-12-14 Italian CBD greenhouse ready for 2019 growing season
- 2018-12-13 CAN (ON): JWC continues large scale expansion at second facility
- 2018-12-13 UK: BBC's Countryfile visits cannabis grower
- 2018-12-13 US: "Significant demand for both greenhouse-grown and outdoor-grown hemp"
- 2018-12-12 CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- 2018-12-11 New Zealand passes medical marijuana bill
- 2018-12-10 Altria invests 1.8 billion USD in Cronos
- 2018-12-06 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-12-05 Canadian cannabis company enters Asia-Pacific market with Australian acquisition
- 2018-12-05 "California cannabis lab director caught faking pesticide tests"
- 2018-12-04 South Africa: Cannabis trade not yet legalized, but cultivation is booming
- 2018-12-03 The importance of Daily Light Integral (DLI) for indoor cannabis cultivation
- 2018-11-30 Luxembourg set to legalize recreational cannabis
- 2018-11-30 US (OH): Credit union to offer banking services to MMJ businesses
- 2018-11-30 Canadian cannabis shipped to Czech Republic
- 2018-11-29 Wayland Group enters United Kingdom with Theros Pharma acquisition