- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Roadblocks hit Israel's export of medical marijuana
Israel has already granted licenses to a handful of cannabis growers and manufacturers, but exports are stalled over a multi-million-shekel funding dispute to securely hold the drug at Ben Gurion International Airport.
The Public Safety Ministry’s legal adviser, Yoel Hadar, told a Knesset hearing on Monday that the ministry supports exporting marijuana, provided that it get more money to prevent medicinal marijuana from being abused recreationally.
The proposal has run into other roadblocks, with US President Donald Trump reportedly calling Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu three weeks ago to object to the planned medical cannabis exports.
The Israeli government is said to have agreed to Trump’s request, out of concern of not endangering the relationship with a vital ally.
After Netanyahu halted the export plan, he punted it back to the Health Ministry and the chairman of the National Economic Council, Avi Simhon, for further review.
Read more at the Jerusalem Post (Max Schindler)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 How Lesotho is cashing in on marijuana
- 2018-12-14 Italian CBD greenhouse ready for 2019 growing season
- 2018-12-13 CAN (ON): JWC continues large scale expansion at second facility
- 2018-12-13 UK: BBC's Countryfile visits cannabis grower
- 2018-12-13 US: "Significant demand for both greenhouse-grown and outdoor-grown hemp"
- 2018-12-12 CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- 2018-12-11 New Zealand passes medical marijuana bill
- 2018-12-10 Altria invests 1.8 billion USD in Cronos
- 2018-12-06 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-12-05 Canadian cannabis company enters Asia-Pacific market with Australian acquisition
- 2018-12-05 "California cannabis lab director caught faking pesticide tests"
- 2018-12-04 South Africa: Cannabis trade not yet legalized, but cultivation is booming
- 2018-12-03 The importance of Daily Light Integral (DLI) for indoor cannabis cultivation
- 2018-11-30 Luxembourg set to legalize recreational cannabis
- 2018-11-30 US (OH): Credit union to offer banking services to MMJ businesses
- 2018-11-30 Canadian cannabis shipped to Czech Republic
- 2018-11-29 Wayland Group enters United Kingdom with Theros Pharma acquisition
- 2018-11-29 University of Toronto researchers publish cannabis genome map
- 2018-11-29 Canada: Cannabis cultivation licenses for universities
- 2018-11-28 South Korea legalizes medical marijuana