- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- Cyclone Gaja tests resilience of coco industry
- US (MA): Lettuce grower reduces winter crop cycle by over 25% using LEDs
- 2019 trends - Naming babies after fruits and vegetables
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam projects $21bn export revenue from cultivated products
Vietnam aims to increase its fruit growing area to about 930,000 ha and create high added value products. Each locality will develop large-scale fruit growing areas under good agricultural practices (GAP) and food safety standards in addition to high-technology vegetable and flower production, focusing on major cities.
Vietnam earned a record $3.45 billion from fruit and vegetable exports in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 40.5 per cent.
China, Japan, the US, and South Korea were among the largest importers.
Read more at VietNamNet
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Florida strawberries see strong early demand thanks to California weather
- 2018-12-14 “French farm sector review to be implemented early next year”
- 2018-12-14 "Mixed results greenhouse vegetables, phalaenopsis and lilies in crisis"
- 2018-12-14 Turkish tomato growers expect high demand in December from export markets
- 2018-12-14 Egypt: Nile Delta under threat from climate change
- 2018-12-14 2019 trends - Naming babies after fruits and vegetables
- 2018-12-14 Honduras: Authorities put obstacles in the path of veg exports
- 2018-12-14 Greenhouse acreage expanding faster in Morocco than in Spain
- 2018-12-14 "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- 2018-12-14 Vietnam: Seminar updates firms on Korean plant quarantine regulations
- 2018-12-13 New Zealand: Rising strawberry prices around Christmas 'unavoidable'
- 2018-12-13 Western Australian vegetable growers fear water licence fees
- 2018-12-13 US: Consumer horticulture proposal reviewers needed to impact how federal research dollars are spent
- 2018-12-13 Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- 2018-12-13 US farmers hit by trade tariffs
- 2018-12-13 Microgreens provide budding Aussie businesses with fast-turnaround crops and ready market
- 2018-12-13 Westminster urged to promote fruit and vegetable sector
- 2018-12-13 Spain's minimum wage to jump 22% in new year
- 2018-12-13 Food bloggers weigh in on food trend realities
- 2018-12-13 Early winter storm challenges trucking in Southeastern U.S.