- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Little Leaf Farms goes on expansion spree
- 30 vintage Jaguars found in old greenhouse
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- From 10 to 20 to 40 acres
- "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
Top 5 -last month
Consumers drive strawberry and lettuce greenhouse expansion
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-09 Israeli grower has 15 ha of basil
- 2019-12-09 UnitedAg celebrates academy graduation for WomenAg and Emerging Leaders Academy
- 2019-12-06 'The queen of flowers on a plate'
- 2019-12-06 US (PA): Winter greens grown in ‘tunnels’
- 2019-12-06 New Zealand: Picking season is nearing for Southland's only blueberry farm
- 2019-12-05 "We push the crop to its limits to get the unique Adora flavor"
- 2019-12-03 Class in a glasshouse – new film goes behind the scenes in the Lea Valley
- 2019-12-03 Dutch tomatoes shine in documentary
- 2019-12-02 Russia: Vysokovsky are planting winter cucumbers
- 2019-12-02 Putting the flavor back in the tomato in the UAE
- 2019-12-02 Greenhouses allow for earlier melon production in China
- 2019-11-28 First Dutch lit-cultivation cucumbers earlier than ever
- 2019-11-28 "It’s a shame that we don’t make optimal use of sunlight"
- 2019-11-27 Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- 2019-11-27 Turkey: Grower grows tomatoes in coco peat for export in Canakkale
- 2019-11-26 Kenya: Organic oasis on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro
- 2019-11-26 UK: How Jamie and Marie Burrows want to use vertical farming to feed Britain
- 2019-11-26 The cold in Almeria facilitates the production of Raf tomatoes
- 2019-11-26 US (WI): Bayfield County farmer puts winter spinach lessons to use
- 2019-11-25 US (HI): Multi-group effort teams students with sustainable farming in Kohala