- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- Cyclone Gaja tests resilience of coco industry
- US (MA): Lettuce grower reduces winter crop cycle by over 25% using LEDs
- 2019 trends - Naming babies after fruits and vegetables
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Momentum-based air flow: Better climate and growth
The true goal of any air distribution system in the greenhouse should be to homogenize the air and its constituents: temperature, humidity, CO2, and even pesticide fogs. Plants transpire more evenly and efficiently when the microclimate around the plant is removed. A new whitepaper from Dramm discusses the use of momentum-based fan systems to achieve better homogenization and better plant growth.
Download the whitepaper here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Study identifies mechanism that allows plants to tolerate salt
- 2018-12-17 Play 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate' with banana controllers
- 2018-12-17 Mauritius goes for high-tech vegetable growing
- 2018-12-17 Netherlands: Additional research facilities at Delphy
- 2018-12-14 Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- 2018-12-13 "Application of reused (waste) water may in no circumstance become an obligation"
- 2018-12-13 "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
- 2018-12-12 "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- 2018-12-12 PROLIFIC project promises new uses for legume, mushroom and coffee waste
- 2018-12-11 New technology at NatureFresh
- 2018-12-06 Mixing by hand is a thing of the past
- 2018-12-05 USDA allows new strain of gene-edited mushroom
- 2018-12-04 Green and edible cling film
- 2018-12-04 NASA technology to grow crops faster
- 2018-12-03 Rofianda launches luminaire in co-operation with Seoul Semiconductors
- 2018-12-03 "Nano liquid penetrates glass and repairs imperfections"
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-30 New smart horticultural lighting solution for optimizing crop yields and costs
- 2018-11-29 Are LED grow lights energy wasters?
- 2018-11-28 Large ‘Tesla ships’ all-electric container barges are launching this autumn