- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- Cyclone Gaja tests resilience of coco industry
- US (MA): Lettuce grower reduces winter crop cycle by over 25% using LEDs
- 2019 trends - Naming babies after fruits and vegetables
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spain: 57% of government's circular economy budget for water topics
The Strategy defines five priority sectors: construction, agro food, industry, consumer goods and tourism.
Within these sectors, the Plan's actions raise five major lines, such as production, which will allocate €31.7 million; consumption, €20 million; waste management, €28.5 million; secondary raw materials, €997,362; water reuse, €478.2 million; research, innovation and competitiveness, €241 million; awareness and participation, €553,883, and employment and training, €36.6 million.
Source: iagua.es / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 What people keep in their refrigerators - in 20 countries around the world
- 2018-12-17 Winter vegetable prices soar in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 "Strikes in France are harming customers all over Europe, not just those in their own country"
- 2018-12-17 "Almeria expects a good vegetable harvest and a good Christmas campaign"
- 2018-12-17 Nigeria: Tomato prices rise in Kano
- 2018-12-17 First batches of Turkish tomatoes arrive in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 Germany unveils five point plan to reduce plastic waste
- 2018-12-14 Vietnam: Seminar updates firms on Korean plant quarantine regulations
- 2018-12-14 "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- 2018-12-14 Florida strawberries see strong early demand thanks to California weather
- 2018-12-14 “French farm sector review to be implemented early next year”
- 2018-12-14 "Mixed results greenhouse vegetables, phalaenopsis and lilies in crisis"
- 2018-12-14 Turkish tomato growers expect high demand in December from export markets
- 2018-12-14 Egypt: Nile Delta under threat from climate change
- 2018-12-14 2019 trends - Naming babies after fruits and vegetables
- 2018-12-14 Honduras: Authorities put obstacles in the path of veg exports
- 2018-12-14 Greenhouse acreage expanding faster in Morocco than in Spain
- 2018-12-13 US: Consumer horticulture proposal reviewers needed to impact how federal research dollars are spent
- 2018-12-13 New Zealand: Rising strawberry prices around Christmas 'unavoidable'
- 2018-12-13 Western Australian vegetable growers fear water licence fees