- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cosmetics company partners with breeder to develop skincare products
Asia Seed will work together with Venn Skincare to research and develop functional hybrid vegetables and vegetable seeds specifically engineered to provide high concentrations of more potent skincare ingredients.
“This partnership is extremely exciting as it will help to inform next-generation products that have never been seen before,“ said Brian Oh, CEO and Founder of Venn Skincare. “Our R&D and brand positioning is based on bringing the most effective, safe and results-driven formulas to the marketplace. This partnership will allow for the development of skincare with greater potency that delivers visible and clinically-tested results.”
“It is not only just a partnership between Venn Skincare and Asia Seed, but it also indicates a great business opportunity between the U.S. and South Korea in the seed industry, skincare, and their R&D,” said Kyoung Oh Ryu, President and Founder of Asia Seed. “Asia Seed has been allocating 20% of its sales revenue towards R&D, and investing more than 5% into hybrids with extra health benefits. So, there can be more than tons of beneficial results through this partnership in terms of health, food, seed, agriculture, and lifestyle.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Testing and developing the tomato flavour model
- 2018-12-12 "We offer Australia’s growers something they haven’t been receiving from overseas suppliers"
- 2018-12-10 ‘The future for Egyptian berries is not all about strawberries’
- 2018-12-07 Turkey: "The future of cucumber looks bright"
- 2018-12-07 "The basics of plant breeding must remain free for further use by all breeders"
- 2018-12-07 Measuring the taste of a tomato with an iPhone
- 2018-12-04 UK: How breeding an outdoor tomato led to a tomato fight
- 2018-12-04 Bayer chooses GenoMAGIC platform to support advanced molecular breeding program
- 2018-12-03 Will the Limalexia replace the Elsanta?
- 2018-11-23 Space-inspired speed breeding for crop improvement
- 2018-11-20 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth
- 2018-11-20 Australia: Applethorpe research facility bears fruit for farmers
- 2018-11-15 Researchers discover novel “to divide or to differentiate” switch in plants
- 2018-11-15 Bulgaria: Hybrid tomato varieties are becoming more important for small to medium growers
- 2018-11-13 Nature, health and fun come together in potted vegetable market
- 2018-11-13 US researchers discover genes that define a vegetable’s shape
- 2018-11-12 Researchers in Costa Rica create a tomato that is resistant to yellow leaf curl virus
- 2018-11-09 Netherlands: New cucumbers breeding center "Not just another greenhouse"
- 2018-11-08 "Australian growers worried about extended periods of high temperatures"
- 2018-11-08 Gene network lets plant roots handle nitrogen