- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
US: APHIS launches webpage for frequently requested records
On the new page, APHIS will post copies of FOIA-processed records that have been requested and released three or more times. They will also post items they believe are likely to be requested multiple times. Finally, on this page, APHIS may in its discretion also post records that it believes are of interest to the public, regardless of a legal requirement to do so. The page is searchable by keyword or program. APHIS will continue to update this page on a monthly basis.
This new page will not cover all topics or information available through the FOIA process, but will help ensure that frequently requested records are readily accessible to the public. If you are looking for FOIA information, you should check the frequently requested records page first, before filing a new FOIA request. What you’re seeking might be right there waiting for you.
Other records will continue to be available through the normal FOIA process. If you have any questions, contact the FOIA office at 301-851-4102.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- 2018-12-11 "Number of recalls surprises me"
- 2018-12-11 Ukraine adopts law regulating food labelling
- 2018-12-11 Ultraviolet light could extend shelf life of food and reduce waste
- 2018-12-10 Punjab Food Safety dept tells traders: No stickers on fruits or vegetables
- 2018-12-07 How farmers markets can respond to the romaine lettuce scare
- 2018-12-05 Strawberry saga continues
- 2018-12-05 Romaine recall still troublesome for US restaurants
- 2018-12-04 Blockchain and what it has to do with Romaine Lettuce and food safety
- 2018-12-03 US: Yuma growers adopt safety labels for romaine lettuce
- 2018-11-28 Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak narrowed down to California
- 2018-11-27 Canadian test kit promises to identify E. coli-contaminated lettuce
- 2018-11-27 US: Law firm files first E coli lawsuit in romaine lettuce E coli outbreak
- 2018-11-23 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-22 "Exempt indoor grown lettuce from romaine recall"
- 2018-11-22 "Danish fruit and vegetables cleaner than EU imports"
- 2018-11-21 "Situations like this remind us why traceability and transparency are so important in our food system"
- 2018-11-16 Trans-Tasman alliance to stamp out threats to national biosecurity
- 2018-11-15 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-15 Resistant germs: Can raw food and lettuce be health risks?