- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters visit Fruit Logistica
Last summer all stakeholders from the private and public sector wrote a sector export marketing plan under guidance of the CBI experts team. For the past few months, the 8 Fruits & Vegetable farmers have been validating this plan by visiting all identified interesting markets for the Jordanian Fruits & Vegetables; East Asia (Hong Kong), the Gulf (Dubai) and a trip in April is planned for Russia (St. Petersburg). The trip to Berlin covered the fourth market: West & Eastern Europe.
Since September 2017 the companies have been working on their company export marketing plan. The first day of the trip CBI coached the companies in creating a long term vision for their companies and a focus in products and market combinations that they can focus on. In the afternoon, the sector expert prepared the companies for the trade fair by helping them with their company pitches, trade fair roadmap and by arranging several appointments for the farmers with different importers.
Amongst other things, meetings with Russian, Dutch and UK buyers of different dates, vegetables and fruits were organised. The meetings with buyers gave interesting further insights in the potential of these markets.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-11-28 CAN (ON): Fresh from the Farm grows food awareness and raises funds
- 2018-11-27 Jiffy reorganizes marketing department
- 2018-11-23 "Omni-channel retail is bad for produce brands ... currently"
- 2018-11-19 Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes available €191 million to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-14 The 3 most important factors for a profitable farm
- 2018-11-06 Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- 2018-10-30 Kroger predicts 2019 food trends
- 2018-10-24 Fashion in the greenhouse
- 2018-10-24 How to sell produce to distributors
- 2018-10-24 Reducing post-harvest losses of tomatoes and romaine lettuce
- 2018-10-22 "Be transparent and tell your story"
- 2018-10-18 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 2018-10-17 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 2018-10-17 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-15 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 2018-10-08 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 2018-09-25 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 2018-09-21 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health