- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Werder Frucht GmbH starts the cucumber season in week 8
Germany: Starting signal for regional salad and mini cucumbers
At the Bralitz site, cucumbers of the "Prolog" and "Lausanna" varieties are grown on 4.3 ha and the mini cucumber "Picowell" on 0.3 ha. The cucumber is a classic among the local vegetables. It can be up to 40 cm long and due to its particular flavour it is ideal for salads and soups, but also as a snack. Mini cucumbers can grow up to 15 cm long and are also perfect for a salad.
The cucumbers are delivered as piece goods, packaged depending on customer requirements in a box, in an Ifco or a EPS crate.
The traditional company of Werder Frucht GmbH has two important maxims in its entrepreneurial activities: freshness and quality. Whether regional products, imported fruits and vegetables or its range of juices -all products undergo intensive quality controls. This way the customer is always guaranteed fresh, delicious and healthy products.
These high standards in turn are guaranteed by the QS certification, the world's largest safe food testing system, IFS, the International Food Standard and the European Union's BIO label for food produced through organic farming. Local products are mostly certified with the Regional fenster label.
For more information:
Werder Frucht GmbH
Am Frucht- und Frachthof 6
14550 Groß Kreutz
Tel: 0049 (0)33207 370 0
Fax: 0049 (0)33207 370 98
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Young, urban target groups in the limelight
- 2018-12-18 "The euphoria over snack vegetables has given way to reality"
- 2018-12-17 Stimulating fresh fruit & vegetable consumption in Europe
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-11-28 CAN (ON): Fresh from the Farm grows food awareness and raises funds
- 2018-11-27 Jiffy reorganizes marketing department
- 2018-11-23 "Omni-channel retail is bad for produce brands ... currently"
- 2018-11-19 Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes available €191 million to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-14 The 3 most important factors for a profitable farm
- 2018-11-06 Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- 2018-10-30 Kroger predicts 2019 food trends
- 2018-10-24 Fashion in the greenhouse
- 2018-10-24 How to sell produce to distributors
- 2018-10-24 Reducing post-harvest losses of tomatoes and romaine lettuce
- 2018-10-22 "Be transparent and tell your story"
- 2018-10-18 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 2018-10-17 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 2018-10-17 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-15 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis