- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Spanish ports increase horticultural products traffic by 10%
That is the main point of the release that Puertos del Estado issued at the recent Fruit Logistica. In addition to this, 54% of the fruit & veg's total amount corresponded to import-export traffic, "a figure that makes Spain one of the main suppliers of this type of goods to the rest of Europe".
The governmental port agency attributes this increase to the enhancement of maritime cabotage lines with the European countries, which represent almost 93% of Spanish exports, and with African countries bordering the Mediterranean, which is favoring the intermodality as well.
Source: elvigia.com / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Mumbai's tomato prices hit season's lowest due to increased supply
- 2018-12-18 Most welcoming countries for Expats
- 2018-12-18 Spain: In order to reach certain markets, you have to keep an eye on the competition
- 2018-12-18 Only Spain and Greece still active in the cucumber market
- 2018-12-18 "Stable export of freshly frozen peppers to Korea"
- 2018-12-18 Change in foreign population of German states 2010-2017
- 2018-12-18 Spain: CASI strengthens its commitment to organic agriculture
- 2018-12-18 Consumption of aromatic herbs to increase for Christmas
- 2018-12-18 Basilicata is leading strawberry producer region in 2019
- 2018-12-18 “Plenty of Spanish produce on the market”
- 2018-12-18 Congress passes Farm Bill
- 2018-12-18 Tomato supplies tight for December
- 2018-12-17 "Strikes in France are harming customers all over Europe, not just those in their own country"
- 2018-12-17 "Almeria expects a good vegetable harvest and a good Christmas campaign"
- 2018-12-17 Nigeria: Tomato prices rise in Kano
- 2018-12-17 First batches of Turkish tomatoes arrive in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 Germany unveils five point plan to reduce plastic waste
- 2018-12-17 Winter vegetable prices soar in Ukraine
- 2018-12-17 What people keep in their refrigerators - in 20 countries around the world
- 2018-12-14 Florida strawberries see strong early demand thanks to California weather