- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
US (TX): Legacy Hall gets custom vertical farm
This custom built Growtainer utilizes a proprietary water conserving hydroponic irrigation system which constantly monitors the quality and nutritional levels of the water being fed to the plants, energy efficient crop specific LED lights, Growracks from CEA Advisors with 48 individual growing levels, a commercial climate and environmental control system and a separate utility area to protect the plants from any insects or temperature fluctuation.
CEA Advisors' recently completed projects include the disruptive Store Grown fresh produce project with the Central Market division of H-E-B, Research Growtainers for Texas A & M Agrilife Research, Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf in Munich, Germany, Pharmaceutical manufacturer Bioiberica in Barcelona, Spain and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.
The Doodle Farms Growtainer, located in the Food Hall “Box Garden” will be used to produce fresh, local gourmet products for the 22 artisanal food stalls offering the freshest, local ingredients and best of food trends prepared by DFW chefs and artisans. Behrman said “We’re proud to be part of a project like this, where each food stall at Legacy Hall presents its own unique personality and chef-driven specialties, coming together to reflect the DFW food scene and offering the best of local food trends and innovations”.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 US (RI): University launches hydroponics educational program
- 2018-12-17 US: Blue Stream Farms receives grant
- 2018-12-17 US: Take a peek inside one of the country's biggest aquaponics academies
- 2018-12-17 CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
- 2018-12-13 US (PA): School opens 6,100 sq.ft. public educational aquaponics facility
- 2018-12-12 France: Rooftop farm grows plants, vodka and fish
- 2018-12-12 AVF advertises vertical farming in Asia
- 2018-12-12 Canada: An update on aquaponic organic certification
- 2018-12-11 US (MN): Students grow their own veggies at home
- 2018-12-11 Greek students design autonomous aquaponics system
- 2018-12-11 Ship to Plate, food grown onboard cruise condo ships
- 2018-12-10 Saba to set up hydroponic farm
- 2018-12-10 US (CT): Recap of 2018 Hartford Aquaponic Tours
- 2018-12-07 146 million USD invested in indoor ag this year
- 2018-12-05 We have lift-off
- 2018-12-05 "Nigeria’s small farmers are embracing hydroponics"
- 2018-12-05 Belgian supermarket to introduce in-store vertical farms
- 2018-12-04 France: Agricool raises 28 million US dollars for urban farming
- 2018-12-04 Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- 2018-11-30 Is digging down the future of vertical farming?