- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Light control system showcased at upcoming shows
The new HelioCORE platform ensures that greenhouse and indoor crops receive perfect light 365 days a year. HelioCORE offers advanced controls and dynamic adjustments of supplemental light intensities and schedules with real-time response to changes in local weather and other light-limiting factors. The light control software introduced last year is currently being beta tested with growers worldwide and is planned to be released for sales end of Q1.
“Every grower wants to improve business performance and crop quality to achieve premium produce prices and negotiation advantages in the marketplace”, said Ali Ahmadian, CEO of Heliospectra AB. “The HelioCORE solution takes light management to a new level by using predictive algorithms, dynamic lighting, and sensors to automate production, thereby helping our customers to standardize production and increase year-round yields.”
Heliospectra also offers a full range of turnkey technical services—from crop research and utility rebate applications to lighting strategies and cultivation consulting—to assist growers in achieving production goals.
For more information about their LED grow light solutions, technical services or HelioCORE, join Heliospectra at booth #7A27 next week at IPM Essen (http://info.heliospectra.com/ipm-essen-2018), or Fruit Logistica in hall 8.1 booth B-16 (http://info.heliospectra.com/fruit-logistica-2018), or view more HelioCORE details online (http://info.heliospectra.com/heliocore-ipm-essen-fruit-logistica).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 2018-02-23 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 2018-02-22 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 2018-02-21 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 2018-02-20 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 2018-02-15 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 2018-02-14 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-13 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 2018-02-12 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 2018-02-09 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-08 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 2018-02-07 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 2018-02-06 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 2018-02-05 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 2018-02-05 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-02 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica