- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Poland gets first agrifood cluster
The three initiators and main shareholders of AgroFreshPark are Greenport Company, Kenlog b.v. and Blue Fifty, three companies with a track record in fresh food and flower logistics, real estate development and trade and utility management. They have been working together for the last three years to convert the Dutch “greenport” model into an efficient and effective production, logistic and trading structure for the fast developing Polish agri-food sector.
Europejskie Centrum Gospodarcze (ECG) is a Polish production, processing and international trading company of agricultural products and will, as part of the agreement, act as regional partner for the development.
AgroFreshPark is considered to be the first agrifood cluster of its kind in this part of Europe and shall be situated in Central Poland within the Łódzkie Region. Therefore, this agrifood cluster shall use the name AgroFreshPark Łódzkie. The strong growth of the Polish agricultural exports creates additional opportunities for both Dutch and Polish companies. AgroFreshPark Poland shall be a balanced import and export trading platform for the two countries.
AgroFreshPark Łódzkie shall consist of three related but functionally, different sections, i.e. the Fresh Park, a business park for transport/logistics (cross-docking), trade, packaging and processing of fresh produce, the Agro Park, an area reserved for large-scale greenhouse production with all the supporting infrastructure, and a Services Park, providing facility management, utilities, training and educational services, estate management, research, demonstration and promotion of technology, IT services and specific financial services.
AgroFreshPark earlier entered into cooperation agreements with Certhon and Jaksa for the engineering and construction of the greenhouses.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 PlantResponse closes $6.9 million funding
- 2018-12-10 Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- 2018-12-10 Google to take Wing delivery drones to Europe in 2019
- 2018-12-07 J. Erik Fyrwald to join Bunge board of directors
- 2018-12-07 Mauro Gómez Alvarado new country manager of Top Seeds Mexico
- 2018-12-07 Emirates SkyCargo: Fifth anniversary of Ecuador freight operations
- 2018-12-07 Metamorphosis of purchasing and sales organisation into direct partnerships from the source
- 2018-12-06 Sakata Seed opens commercial offices in Argentina
- 2018-12-06 Bosman Van Zaal on the move
- 2018-12-06 Four-Time NBA champion invests in foliar spray producer
- 2018-12-06 US (OR): New shared leadership announced at Fall Creek
- 2018-12-06 Victoria Lawrence joins Germains Seed Technology as Managing Director
- 2018-12-06 Royal Brinkman official Grodan dealer in Turkey
- 2018-12-06 New Zealand: New HortNZ president excited about the future
- 2018-12-06 Leading US herb producer transitions to Good Natured(R) plant-based packaging
- 2018-12-05 New President and Vice-President elected to HortNZ board
- 2018-12-05 New Smithfield Market -The market that opens while Manchester sleeps
- 2018-12-05 Living greens company launches organic red butter lettuce and spring mix
- 2018-12-05 Driscoll's announces leadership change
- 2018-12-05 MYM announces $25,000,000 CDN equity investment