- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
- Plant Pathologist - Kearny (NJ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Wholesum expanding its greenhouse acreage by fall 2021
- "New tabletop growing system requires much lower capital investment"
- "We are working to realize a stable presence in the United States"
- "Trianum successfully controls Fusarium in lettuce"
- AppHarvest completes deal with Rabo AgriFinance to fuel expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
Indonesia: Future Agro Challenge finalists announced
In collaboration with Angel Investment Network Indonesia (ANGIN) and Block71 Jakarta, the FAC Indonesia has selected ten finalists ranked as follows:
The oil that Biteback has created is of the same consistency as regular cooking oil, and testers said they didn’t notice any difference in taste. And because the oil is made of insects, it’s high in iron, addressing another core problem: anemia caused by iron deficiency. Biteback’s insect oil could do more than help with deforestation, it could also provide the world with a vital nutrient in an easy-to-use method.
is an application that can provide agricultural information to farmers, producers of agricultural products, and government. With this application, farmers can get information on how to grow good crops. On the other hand, producers and governments can also find out what the farmers need, and monitor the prices of agricultural products in the market.
Jala is a device that monitors water condition in the shrimp farm. Jala can solve the problem of shrimp farming by measuring, analyzing and presenting all of the recommendations based on water quality condition. Jala was designed to help shrimp farmers and increase farmers' response to keep the water quality and alleviate human error.
is a crowd-investing platform for sustainable agriculture projects that connects small-scale farmers with retail investors through its digital platform. It is targeting small-scale community based farmers who are not able to get a loan from traditional banks (not bankable projects).
is a Smart Farming Platform that enhances the productivity of agricultural companies that works with smallholder farmers. This platform created by CI Agriculture / Dattabot helps farmers to collect data and analyze the condition of agricultural land related to maintenance activities and crop harvest, including on field potential, farm inputs management, anticipation of pest and disease.
GrowPal is the first aquaculture investment digital platform (Agri-Fintech) in Indonesia that bridges together between the backers (owners of capital / investors / sponsors), landowners, fishery farmers and crop buyers. GrowPal provides two investment options namely Crowd Investing and Premium Investment. Currently, they are still focused on developing marine fisheries and have not penetrated freshwater fisheries.
is a platform that can help farmers to directly sell crops directly to consumers, to the owners of hotels, restaurants, and catering. According to the company, the platform can maintain the stability of food prices and provide a uniform advantage for all parties.
is a bioconversion facility that convert organic waste using Black Soldier Flies (BSF) into protein isolate for animal feed which is mainly imported by the local animal feed producers in Indonesia.
9. Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Pandawa Agri Indonesia is an agrochemical company that focuses on eliminating the use of synthetic pesticides in agriculture.
provides computerized aquaculture model by detecting fish behaviour and oceanography data from IoT and satellite.
Source: TECH IN ASIA via www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-17 Solving bottleneck in blackberry industry with soft-handed picking robots
- 2021-06-17 Hearing of the European Parliament on artificial intelligence in agriculture
- 2021-06-17 "With 'hexagons', mounting can no longer go wrong"
- 2021-06-17 Study on hydroponic strawberry monitoring system based on nano AI-cloud and IoT-edge
- 2021-06-15 “Whether under HPS or LED, our goal is to provide energy savings”
- 2021-06-14 US: Teenage siblings design robots to detect plant drought
- 2021-06-11 Korea: Robot makes commercial debut to reduce farmers workload
- 2021-06-09 First bell pepper shuttle system in Australia
- 2021-06-08 Study on domain adaptation method for filling the species gap in deep learning-based fruit detection
- 2021-06-07 Australia plans first completely hands-free robot farm
- 2021-06-07 Evolutionary approach to robot scheduling for uninterrupted and maximized working time
- 2021-06-04 "New drive tool also fits perfectly into our hi-tech approach to cultivation"
- 2021-06-03 "Pollination robots address bottlenecks in tomato crop"
- 2021-06-03 Robotic device to pick and trim mushrooms to solve labor shortages
- 2021-06-03 “We design based on grower’s feedback”
- 2021-06-02 US: Data center project to test crop-picking robots
- 2021-06-02 Government of Canada invests $44.3M across 11 Canadian cleantech companies
- 2021-06-01 What horticulture can learn from electric cars
- 2021-05-31 The sense and nonsense of Artificial Intelligence in the greenhouse
- 2021-05-28 The reimagining of the salad bar