- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Indonesia: Future Agro Challenge finalists announced
In collaboration with Angel Investment Network Indonesia (ANGIN) and Block71 Jakarta, the FAC Indonesia has selected ten finalists ranked as follows:
The oil that Biteback has created is of the same consistency as regular cooking oil, and testers said they didn’t notice any difference in taste. And because the oil is made of insects, it’s high in iron, addressing another core problem: anemia caused by iron deficiency. Biteback’s insect oil could do more than help with deforestation, it could also provide the world with a vital nutrient in an easy-to-use method.
is an application that can provide agricultural information to farmers, producers of agricultural products, and government. With this application, farmers can get information on how to grow good crops. On the other hand, producers and governments can also find out what the farmers need, and monitor the prices of agricultural products in the market.
Jala is a device that monitors water condition in the shrimp farm. Jala can solve the problem of shrimp farming by measuring, analyzing and presenting all of the recommendations based on water quality condition. Jala was designed to help shrimp farmers and increase farmers' response to keep the water quality and alleviate human error.
is a crowd-investing platform for sustainable agriculture projects that connects small-scale farmers with retail investors through its digital platform. It is targeting small-scale community based farmers who are not able to get a loan from traditional banks (not bankable projects).
is a Smart Farming Platform that enhances the productivity of agricultural companies that works with smallholder farmers. This platform created by CI Agriculture / Dattabot helps farmers to collect data and analyze the condition of agricultural land related to maintenance activities and crop harvest, including on field potential, farm inputs management, anticipation of pest and disease.
GrowPal is the first aquaculture investment digital platform (Agri-Fintech) in Indonesia that bridges together between the backers (owners of capital / investors / sponsors), landowners, fishery farmers and crop buyers. GrowPal provides two investment options namely Crowd Investing and Premium Investment. Currently, they are still focused on developing marine fisheries and have not penetrated freshwater fisheries.
is a platform that can help farmers to directly sell crops directly to consumers, to the owners of hotels, restaurants, and catering. According to the company, the platform can maintain the stability of food prices and provide a uniform advantage for all parties.
is a bioconversion facility that convert organic waste using Black Soldier Flies (BSF) into protein isolate for animal feed which is mainly imported by the local animal feed producers in Indonesia.
9. Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Pandawa Agri Indonesia is an agrochemical company that focuses on eliminating the use of synthetic pesticides in agriculture.
provides computerized aquaculture model by detecting fish behaviour and oceanography data from IoT and satellite.
Source: TECH IN ASIA via www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-24 A relationship between tomato fruit softening, cuticle properties and water availability
- 2019-06-21 Check your intake of greens with ‘Veggie meter’
- 2019-06-21 Artificial Intelligence and machine learning help Indian vegetable farmers
- 2019-06-21 Competitors join forces to push the industry forward
- 2019-06-20 US (TX): Researchers study super-repellent surfaces for safer fruits, vegetables
- 2019-06-19 TotalGrow launches new Mult-HI light fixtures
- 2019-06-19 Producing more with less water
- 2019-06-18 Modern growing: data driven, digital horticulture
- 2019-06-18 New germinator features advanced controller and cost saving LEDs
- 2019-06-18 "In the greenhouse? Put on your AR glasses"
- 2019-06-18 5G-enabled farming robot launched in east China
- 2019-06-17 China: Frigga announces assets management solution for real-time monitoring in a push for true AI
- 2019-06-17 The importance of a good dipcontainer
- 2019-06-14 Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- 2019-06-14 Laser branding of sweet potatoes shown
- 2019-06-14 "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- 2019-06-13 "Using the measurements directly from the crop gives us a stronger indication of whether we’re doing something right"
- 2019-06-12 Supporting OEMs to create ideal LED based horticulture lighting
- 2019-06-12 Study on new tomato production techniques to deal with climate change
- 2019-06-12 Innovative lettuce imaging UK