- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
February 28, Novi
US (MI): Marketing Boot Camp for greenhouse operations
On Feb. 28, 2018, a Marketing Boot Camp led by Bridget Behe, Michigan State University professor of horticulture, will be held at the Michigan State University Tollgate Farm and Education Center, 28115 Meadowbrook Rd., Novi, MI 48377. This day-long workshop will focus on getting you and your team back in shape for the busy spring selling season. This interactive day is designed to help boost morale, unify vision and ready the troops for duty. Join our drill sergeant as she covers topics from business purpose and philosophy to marketing math and social media.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-28 CAN (ON): Fresh from the Farm grows food awareness and raises funds
- 2018-11-27 Jiffy reorganizes marketing department
- 2018-11-23 "Omni-channel retail is bad for produce brands ... currently"
- 2018-11-19 Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes available €191 million to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-14 The 3 most important factors for a profitable farm
- 2018-11-06 Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- 2018-10-30 Kroger predicts 2019 food trends
- 2018-10-24 Fashion in the greenhouse
- 2018-10-24 How to sell produce to distributors
- 2018-10-24 Reducing post-harvest losses of tomatoes and romaine lettuce
- 2018-10-22 "Be transparent and tell your story"
- 2018-10-18 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 2018-10-17 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 2018-10-17 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-15 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 2018-10-08 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 2018-09-25 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 2018-09-21 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 2018-09-19 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank