- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australia: Grocer supports local growers
Their suppliers include Justin and Renee Camilleri, of Camilleri Hydroponics, who provide specialty lettuce from Jaspers Brush and Pheasants Nest.
Camilleri Hydroponics has been supplying Mitchell’s Markets since Mr Camilleri’s father made that decision while running the business more than 20 years ago.
Calderwood Valley Mushrooms is a 12-year-old business Mitchell’s Markets has supported since it began. It harvests mushrooms daily to help Mitchell’s stock the freshest home grown produce from the field to the shelf within 12 hours.
Other local growers include Chad Hatem, of CNC Hatem, which supplies fresh Lebanese cucumbers. And Nickson Produce delivers locally farmed free-range eggs.
Read more at the Illawarra Mercury (Greg Ellis)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-28 CAN (ON): Fresh from the Farm grows food awareness and raises funds
- 2018-11-27 Jiffy reorganizes marketing department
- 2018-11-23 "Omni-channel retail is bad for produce brands ... currently"
- 2018-11-19 Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes available €191 million to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-14 The 3 most important factors for a profitable farm
- 2018-11-06 Veggie butchers should be called ‘vegetable craftsmen’
- 2018-10-30 Kroger predicts 2019 food trends
- 2018-10-24 Fashion in the greenhouse
- 2018-10-24 How to sell produce to distributors
- 2018-10-24 Reducing post-harvest losses of tomatoes and romaine lettuce
- 2018-10-22 "Be transparent and tell your story"
- 2018-10-18 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 2018-10-17 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 2018-10-17 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-15 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 2018-10-08 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 2018-09-25 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 2018-09-21 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 2018-09-19 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank