- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Iran-EEU trade deal comes into effect on January 21
The Financial Tribune noted that negotiations on the PTA started two years ago. This summer and in autumn, agreements on the trade of mineral and industrial goods as well as agricultural products were reached. Iran exported close to 500 million dollars worth of goods to the EEU member states from March to October and imported nearly 800 million dollars in return.
The main exported products were agricultural products like fruit and vegetables, pistachio nuts and raisins, pharmaceutical products and medical equipment, petrochemicals and oil.
In July the Iranian Deputy Minister of Industries, Mining and Trade said exports to the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union will either be fully exempt from customs duties or enjoy a duty cut of up to 80%.
The EEU, comprised of Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, is an international organization that encourages regional economic integration through the free movement of goods, services and people within the union. The union has an integrated single market of 183 million people and a gross domestic product of over 4 trillion dollars.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 China: Early winter veg prices the lowest in five years
- 2018-12-10 Canadian Produce Marketing Association welcomes signing of USMCA
- 2018-12-10 Flow map of US exports & imports - 15 largest trade partners
- 2018-12-10 Ghana Plant Department warns vegetable & fruit exporters: 'No association, no exports'
- 2018-12-07 UK government to ration ferry space under no-deal Brexit
- 2018-12-07 China is world production leader of these 25 items
- 2018-12-07 Canada: 18,000 seasonal workers to head home as Ontario harvest draws to a close
- 2018-12-07 Spanish white celery harvest has begun
- 2018-12-07 Truck spills fruit during harrowing stunt
- 2018-12-07 Copa and Cogeca make statement on Brexit process
- 2018-12-07 Continental divides Northern America
- 2018-12-07 Demand of sprouts remains unvaried in autumn
- 2018-12-07 “Ample opportunities for organic farming in Ecuador”
- 2018-12-06 “Dutch radish market completely changed in two weeks”
- 2018-12-06 "Shortages of all Spanish tomatoes with exception of cherry plums"
- 2018-12-06 Will Win-Chain be the fresh-produce winner in China?
- 2018-12-06 20,000 Moroccan temporary laborers will harvest Spanish strawberries in 2019
- 2018-12-06 ‘Buy local to keep grocery bills down as fruit & veg prices expected to rise’
- 2018-12-06 Strawberry cultivation in Gaza
- 2018-12-06 Jordan: Vegetable prices skyrocketing