- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Poland and Mongolia to increase trade in agri-food products
The discussion covered current issues on bilateral relationship. The Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection expressed his hope to enhance relations and increase trade in agri-food products. Poland put forward cooperation proposals, i.a. in the field of plant and seed protection, and animal disease prevention. Expert cooperation was another key topic discussed at the meeting. Polish science and research units have a comprehensive offer in this regard, which met with great interest from Mongolia.
Deputy Minister Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga stressed the importance of scientific cooperation, and declared that Mongolia will prioritise these cooperation areas.
In 2016, the agri-food products turnover with Mongolia amounted to EUR 12.5 mln. Polish products that Mongolian consumers appreciate the most include fruit and vegetable preserves, meat, and sweets.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 China: Early winter veg prices the lowest in five years
- 2018-12-10 Canadian Produce Marketing Association welcomes signing of USMCA
- 2018-12-10 Flow map of US exports & imports - 15 largest trade partners
- 2018-12-10 Ghana Plant Department warns vegetable & fruit exporters: 'No association, no exports'
- 2018-12-07 UK government to ration ferry space under no-deal Brexit
- 2018-12-07 China is world production leader of these 25 items
- 2018-12-07 Canada: 18,000 seasonal workers to head home as Ontario harvest draws to a close
- 2018-12-07 Spanish white celery harvest has begun
- 2018-12-07 Truck spills fruit during harrowing stunt
- 2018-12-07 Copa and Cogeca make statement on Brexit process
- 2018-12-07 Continental divides Northern America
- 2018-12-07 Demand of sprouts remains unvaried in autumn
- 2018-12-07 “Ample opportunities for organic farming in Ecuador”
- 2018-12-06 “Dutch radish market completely changed in two weeks”
- 2018-12-06 "Shortages of all Spanish tomatoes with exception of cherry plums"
- 2018-12-06 Will Win-Chain be the fresh-produce winner in China?
- 2018-12-06 20,000 Moroccan temporary laborers will harvest Spanish strawberries in 2019
- 2018-12-06 ‘Buy local to keep grocery bills down as fruit & veg prices expected to rise’
- 2018-12-06 Strawberry cultivation in Gaza
- 2018-12-06 Jordan: Vegetable prices skyrocketing