- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Rijk Zwaan opens subsidiary in Vietnam
Rijk Zwaan has been active in Vietnam for more than 8 years. Thanks to the efforts of its local distributor, Rijk Zwaan is already a very well-known brand in the protected cultivation sector, and has grown to being market leader in red and yellow sweet pepper as well as gherkin, and holds a strong position in several other crops, such as snack cucumber, indoor tomato, hydroponic lettuce and melon. Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will further build on these foundations and use the structure and systems of parent company Rijk Zwaan to realize the next phase of growth.
The establishment of Rijk Zwaan Vietnam offers extra opportunities to growers. Jean-Marie Rozec, Country Manager: “Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will increase investments in product development for the country and we will be closely involved in variety trials around the world: this will have a positive impact on the assortment that we can offer to our Vietnamese customers and the speed with which we can introduce new varieties.”
Thanks to the international network and experience of Rijk Zwaan, the new subsidiary can also help growers with a wider range of information, such as international trends in cultivation as well as marketing. “In this way we expect to bring Vietnam horticulture to higher levels”, Rozec states.
The head office of Rijk Zwaan Vietnam is located in Ho Chi Minh City. Rijk Zwaan will be working in the Lam Dong region, Red River Delta and a Mekong region to guide growers and to further develop the country’s vegetable supply chain.
For more information:
Rijk Zwaan Vietnam
Jean-Marie Rozec – Country Manager
+84 28 7307 3993
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 "In Mexico, you do business with persons, not with companies"
- 2018-12-11 “Mergers raise concern in seed market”
- 2018-12-03 HM.Clause India holds first open day in Hyderabad region
- 2018-11-26 New cucumber varieties on the rise in Sweden
- 2018-11-20 Improving drainage conditions of blueberries
- 2018-11-19 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 2018-11-13 UK: Vintage seed catalogues discovered
- 2018-11-13 Access to Seeds launches second Index
- 2018-11-07 "Unique tying system for three crops"
- 2018-11-01 "You can eat everything, from the rose to the stem"
- 2018-10-31 Grafting totally daylight-free tomato plants
- 2018-10-31 Expanding to six varieties and plenty of choice in each segment
- 2018-10-30 "Choosing between natural light and light deprivation"
- 2018-10-26 Dutch acreage starting material reaches record height
- 2018-10-25 Australia: "Increase in seed demand for cucumbers and tomatoes"
- 2018-10-18 Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
- 2018-10-09 Canadian Greenhouse Conference '18: here's the recap
- 2018-10-09 "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
- 2018-10-01 "Pyramid-shaped pots promotes excellent drainage"
- 2018-10-01 Niche event unites the seeds industry