- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
- Trade Compliance Specialist
- Farm Manager - Ethiopia
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Aquaponics: Ergonomics and economics
The course was attended by trainees from Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey, and the UK. Videos of the lectures and field trips will be available soon. Download the COST Training school Malta-Final report.
Source: EU Aquaponics Hub (Sarah Milliken)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-23 How to choose the right LED lighting solution
- 2020-11-23 European soft fruit shelf data viewable in real time with new Roamler Berry Monitor
- 2020-11-23 Australia: Construction begins on solar glass greenhouse
- 2020-11-23 Narrow-band red phosphor to improve color rendering for LEDs
- 2020-11-20 Johan van Tuijl sales manager AgrowSer / VDH Foil greenhouses
- 2020-11-20 Save Foods signs letter of intent with PlanetAgro for distribution of its products across Mexico
- 2020-11-20 "I believe hydroponics farms are the complete solution to our food desert crisis"
- 2020-11-20 Simulate the effects of future climate changes on your greenhouse
- 2020-11-20 US (OH): ‘Mixing dry outdoor and indoor air with an AVS works fantastically in this climate’
- 2020-11-20 AU: Robotic harvesting to kick off in GV
- 2020-11-19 Folium 2.0 hits the market ahead of schedule
- 2020-11-19 New two channel real-time logger simultaneously monitors air temperature front and back of containers
- 2020-11-19 "Entire PAR-range has a function for the crop"
- 2020-11-18 DSV improves warehouse operations with drone system
- 2020-11-18 Covid-free spaces and solutions for the fresh produce sector
- 2020-11-18 Water and air purification without chemicals
- 2020-11-17 Tecnova develops a new high-productivity-agriculture model in Almeria
- 2020-11-17 New LED lighting system to enable year-round growing at tomato specialists Flavourfresh
- 2020-11-17 "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- 2020-11-16 "AI with a human touch is the golden combination"