- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 22-23, Karlsruhe
Global Plant Genetics introduces new berries at ExpoSE
The company will be presenting a range of new varieties and innovations across its range. These will include the premium green asparagus varieties from the University of Guelph, Canada as well as new blueberries and blackberries from the USA.
Commenting on the upcoming show, Jamie Petchell, company director, stated, “Last year, we had a great response to our trade stand and we were very keen to attend again this year. We already have some exciting meetings planned for the event and we look forward to meeting many more new people.”
For more information:
Global Plant Genetics
1 Choseley Road Brancaster Kings Lynn Norfolk PE31 8AY United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1485 210091
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Testing and developing the tomato flavour model
- 2018-12-12 "We offer Australia’s growers something they haven’t been receiving from overseas suppliers"
- 2018-12-10 ‘The future for Egyptian berries is not all about strawberries’
- 2018-12-07 Turkey: "The future of cucumber looks bright"
- 2018-12-07 "The basics of plant breeding must remain free for further use by all breeders"
- 2018-12-07 Measuring the taste of a tomato with an iPhone
- 2018-12-04 UK: How breeding an outdoor tomato led to a tomato fight
- 2018-12-04 Bayer chooses GenoMAGIC platform to support advanced molecular breeding program
- 2018-12-03 Will the Limalexia replace the Elsanta?
- 2018-11-23 Space-inspired speed breeding for crop improvement
- 2018-11-20 Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth
- 2018-11-20 Australia: Applethorpe research facility bears fruit for farmers
- 2018-11-15 Researchers discover novel “to divide or to differentiate” switch in plants
- 2018-11-15 Bulgaria: Hybrid tomato varieties are becoming more important for small to medium growers
- 2018-11-13 Nature, health and fun come together in potted vegetable market
- 2018-11-13 US researchers discover genes that define a vegetable’s shape
- 2018-11-12 Researchers in Costa Rica create a tomato that is resistant to yellow leaf curl virus
- 2018-11-09 Netherlands: New cucumbers breeding center "Not just another greenhouse"
- 2018-11-08 "Australian growers worried about extended periods of high temperatures"
- 2018-11-08 Gene network lets plant roots handle nitrogen