- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Driscoll's extends #BerryTogether campaign for the holiday season
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-12 Bayer donates $50,000 to Association of Foreign Correspondents in the United States
- 2019-06-11 Pay for your gin and tonic with a cucumber
- 2019-06-11 "Hydroponic growers should be promoting locally-grown produce"
- 2019-06-10 Netto launches sustainable mini potted herbs
- 2019-06-10 Ten stores around the world making veg aisles a sensory experience
- 2019-06-06 UK: Royal seal of approval for versatile watercress
- 2019-06-04 Ontario launches program recognizing Local Food Champions
- 2019-06-03 Poland: Raspberry King Association established to promote Tomimaru Muchoo tomatoes
- 2019-05-30 CAN (ON): Famous tomato landmark closed
- 2019-05-24 "Supporting great careers in horticulture"
- 2019-05-10 "Bulk is seen as uninspiring, of mediocre quality and cheap"
- 2019-05-07 European growers and agri-cooperatives join European election debate
- 2019-05-03 TriColore asparagus should be the impetus for alternative solutions for the German asparagus sector
- 2019-05-01 Locally grown produce: Are buyers willing to forgo quality?
- 2019-05-01 Syngenta Vegetable Seeds forges alliance with Produce Marketing Association
- 2019-05-01 "Demand for large calibers was very high this year"
- 2019-04-29 Promoting the value of EU food safety: #EUandMyFood
- 2019-04-29 Australia: $4M investment to get kids eating 19,000 tonnes more veg a year
- 2019-04-26 Wimbledon strawberry advert banned from London Tube
- 2019-04-23 Greece: Former factory turned into museum celebrating tomato industry history