- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
CAN (BC): Should Delta get a share of lucrative pot bucks?
Canadian municipalities are demanding a share of the pot revenue to help cover costs associated with legalization.
In a letter from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities to Finance Minister Bill Morneau, Canada's cities are also asking the federal government to cover start-up costs of transitioning to a new regime.
It’s a concern recently conveyed by Mayor Lois Jackson, who said Delta has a long list of questions needing answers including who will cover the increased cost of policing and enforcement.
Read more at the Delta Optimist (Sandor Gyarmati)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 Altria invests 1.8 billion USD in Cronos
- 2018-12-06 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-12-05 Canadian cannabis company enters Asia-Pacific market with Australian acquisition
- 2018-12-05 "California cannabis lab director caught faking pesticide tests"
- 2018-12-04 South Africa: Cannabis trade not yet legalized, but cultivation is booming
- 2018-12-03 The importance of Daily Light Integral (DLI) for indoor cannabis cultivation
- 2018-11-30 Luxembourg set to legalize recreational cannabis
- 2018-11-30 US (OH): Credit union to offer banking services to MMJ businesses
- 2018-11-30 Canadian cannabis shipped to Czech Republic
- 2018-11-29 University of Toronto researchers publish cannabis genome map
- 2018-11-29 Canada: Cannabis cultivation licenses for universities
- 2018-11-29 Wayland Group enters United Kingdom with Theros Pharma acquisition
- 2018-11-28 South Korea legalizes medical marijuana
- 2018-11-28 Battelle and Canopy Growth join forces in cannabis research
- 2018-11-28 US: New Jersey votes to legalize recreational marijuana
- 2018-11-27 CAN (ON): Cannabis recalled due to mould
- 2018-11-27 Greece issues first MMJ licenses
- 2018-11-23 Canadian cannabis coming to Europe
- 2018-11-23 US (CO): Health warning issued on marijuana over unapproved pesticides
- 2018-11-22 Canadian growers turn to biological crop protection