- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Booth 600:
Excalibur Mexico aids advancement of local greenhouse industry
As of 2017, Excalibur has now branched off beyond its borders and is now a serious player in both the USA and Mexican markets. Over the years, as Excalibur had become known as a prominent market leader in its core greenhouse film business. From this, other industry relationships developed with aligned products to the greenhouse growers. Excalibur now also offers screens, insect netting and ground cover from Ludvig Svensson, (ground cover also from WINFAB), coco bags from Brown Coir, tanks and liners from Genap, greenhouse whitewash and paint from Royal Brinkman.
In 2015, Excalibur opened up an office in Queretaro, Mexico to better service the Mexican greenhouse industry. This has proven to be a valuable decision as EXMEX now inventories an ample amount of the products it sells to service those unforeseen needs by the Mexican growers. As Excalibur’s sales force continues to build relationships and share knowledge learned with the growers it is sure to aid in the advancement of the Mexican greenhouse industry.
From their team, they ask that you visit their booth #600 at Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico. See the new technology in film, Flexiglass Plastic that will be introduced at the show. Look closely at the quality of the coco growing medium that Excalibur is offering.
In building a relationship with Excalibur, you can be assured that they have your best intentions for a successful crop and Excalibur will prove this both through the quality products they offer and the team in place to service the industry.
Excalibur will be part of a coordinated effort between FormFlex, Sun Parlour, Genap, Brown Coir, and Dramm in booth #600 at the Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 That is one hot girl... Woman wins Chinese chilli-eating contest
- 2018-12-06 Market explorations during ICOP 2018
- 2018-12-05 Netherlands: Preparations Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 2018-12-05 “Don’t work together for subsidies but for a better future”
- 2018-12-05 EU organizes agri-food mission to United Arab Emirates
- 2018-12-05 The future of soil disinfestation in the European regulatory climate
- 2018-12-04 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-12-04 Fruit, Vegetables and Herbs Days at IPM Essen focus on young, urban target groups
- 2018-12-03 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia 2018
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-30 Final day to save 20% on Indoor Ag-Con Asia passes & exhibition tables
- 2018-11-30 Sneak peek: Third day of GrowTech Eurasia
- 2018-11-29 US (TX): “Get Plugged In” at AgGateway’s Annual Conference
- 2018-11-29 US (KY): Growers to gather at Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- 2018-11-29 Investments might be slow, but atmosphere's high in Turkish horticulture
- 2018-11-29 Greenhouse Technology Village at Macfrut: a fair within the fair
- 2018-11-29 "First more reservoir valves and then look further at water and drought"
- 2018-11-28 Netherlands: International Soft Fruit Conference 2019
- 2018-11-28 Growtech starts in Antalya