- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
UK: Levity CropScience appoints Egyptian distributor
The Egyptian distributor, United Group of Agencies Agricultural Development Co, will market Levity’s full six product range - Lono, Lono Plus, Sulis, Albion, Indra and Damu. Key benefits from using these Levity CropScience products include increasing yields in fruit and vegetables as well as improved quality and resilience in potatoes, soft fruit, top fruit, banana, protected crops and leafy vegetable crops.
David Marks, MD, Levity CropScience said: “We’re delighted to be increasing the volume of our pioneering products across the globe. There is a clear demand for our high quality, yield increasing, smart fertilisers in the export market.
“All of the products are developed by ourselves and engineered to get the maximum quality, life span and yield for users. It has been scientifically proven that our products, such as Lono, can produce up to an extra eight tons of potatoes per hectare”.
“The Middle East and North Africa is a strong growth market for Levity, Egypt is a market where we anticipate large volume sales and we are looking forward to working with Mahmoud and his team to help Egyptian farmers get the very best from their crops.
“This is the first of our distribution appointments in the MENA that will be announced during 2017. Levity products help crops cope with high temperatures and poor water. They also help increase yield and quality in challenging growing conditions, which is helping drive strong interest in the region”.
For more information:
Levity Crop Science
Rural Business Centre, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RY, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1995 642351
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Lawrence Ross new Chief Product Officer IGS
- 2020-07-24 Misfits Market raises $85 mln series B funding
- 2020-07-24 Turkey: Increasing demand for smart indoor gardens
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-24 HortiDaily Holiday
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 Sweet baby cauliflower and sweet baby broccoli introduced
- 2020-07-23 US (FL): CO2 Gro announces commercial feasibility with leafy greens grower
- 2020-07-23 Bejing National Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Park to be expanded
- 2020-07-22 "CSA testing in-house makes us less dependent and the quality higher"
- 2020-07-22 Gerald Coward new CFO AgBiome
- 2020-07-22 US (MI): Detroit indoor farm will deliver 1000 ready-to-eat salads a day
- 2020-07-22 PlantLab to open new vertical farms with €20M investment
- 2020-07-22 "We're still a healthy company"
- 2020-07-22 Kuhlmann's greenhouse providing produce for nearly 60 years
- 2020-07-21 “We represent innovation and efficiency in the application of plant physiology to the challenges of current and future agricultural production”
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of COVID-19 at Alconbury flower and fruit distributor
- 2020-07-21 US (FL): Kalera announces new CFO