- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- 12-hole strawberry tray for a mobile tray field system
- Norwegian strawberry picking robot popular due to COVID crisis
- UK farmer offers disused land to growers following COVID-19
- 45 years Logiqs: From container systems to vertical farming and warehouse automation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (WY): Possibility of greenhouse in Lovell explored
The state-of-the-art greenhouse would be located somewhere near the factory, so that steam and water left over from the processing of beets could be piped directly into the heating system of the greenhouse. Currently, the water is piped into holding ponds near the factory.
The greenhouse would produce vegetables that could be sold locally and beyond. An adjacent production facility could also be used to wash and package produce raised locally by small farmers and even backyard gardeners.
Read more at the Lovell Chronicle
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-02 Cost-effective embedded platform for greenhouse environment control
- 2020-07-02 UK farmer offers disused land to growers following COVID-19
- 2020-06-29 "Canadians take note, now is the time to invest in greenhouse production"
- 2020-06-29 Virtual greenhouse 'field' trip
- 2020-06-26 The pole position of greenhouses
- 2020-06-25 Excitement around virtual tomato taste testing
- 2020-06-25 US (MI): Indoor farm expanding greenhouse
- 2020-06-25 Teplichny: 39 years in the greenhouse
- 2020-06-23 What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
- 2020-06-22 Social distancing greenhouse dining rooms
- 2020-06-22 Chinese shoppers tune in to watch the tomatoes grow
- 2020-06-22 How climate screens can guide tomatoes through summer
- 2020-06-22 Adapting climate and watering to coatings
- 2020-06-18 Hydroponic project starting to 'bear vegetables'
- 2020-06-18 "Twenty years ago, quite a lot of tomatoes were imported, but that is no longer the case"
- 2020-06-17 Russian greenhouse tests new cucumber variety
- 2020-06-17 Russian high-tech seedling department
- 2020-06-16 Light systems for self-sufficient Russia
- 2020-06-15 Three screens for Belgian bell pepper grower
- 2020-06-12 Small dining greenhouses find their way to Denmark