- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
- National Production & Technical Manager - Melbourne, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (WY): Possibility of greenhouse in Lovell explored
The state-of-the-art greenhouse would be located somewhere near the factory, so that steam and water left over from the processing of beets could be piped directly into the heating system of the greenhouse. Currently, the water is piped into holding ponds near the factory.
The greenhouse would produce vegetables that could be sold locally and beyond. An adjacent production facility could also be used to wash and package produce raised locally by small farmers and even backyard gardeners.
Read more at the Lovell Chronicle
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-14 Newest semi-closed greenhouse in Tunis ready for new season
- 2019-10-14 Facilitate cultivation in greenhouses?
- 2019-10-14 Vietnam: "Greenhouse expansion damages Da Lat’s environment"
- 2019-10-14 Experiments regarding urban agriculture
- 2019-10-14 US (AR): SVO brings Yoderbilt greenhouse to homeless veterans
- 2019-10-11 Nigeria: Dangote’s N3b greenhouse takes off in Kano
- 2019-10-11 Russia: New greenhouse complex planned in Krasnodar Region
- 2019-10-10 "Feeding people and protecting our planet should go hand in hand"
- 2019-10-10 Russia: Agricultural trainings in Saransk
- 2019-10-09 "If the tunnel greenhouse is strong enough, strawberry cultivation on hanging gutters becomes possible"
- 2019-10-09 Belaya Dacha to double tomato production in Stavropol
- 2019-10-09 Russia: New greenhouse in Solnechnodolsk has already grown 17,000 tons of tomatoes and cucumbers
- 2019-10-09 US (LA): Scout member spurs community to restore damaged greenhouse
- 2019-10-08 US (CT): With UConn’s help, Mashantuckets aim to cultivate healthy future
- 2019-10-08 US (NM): A dump site becomes a greenhouse in the South Valley
- 2019-10-08 China: Chongqing Shugu Farm opens in Liangping on 23rd September
- 2019-10-07 Dutch children's book to educate about glasshouse tomatoes
- 2019-10-07 Khayr Qatarna greenhouses installed at three Qatar Foundation schools
- 2019-10-07 How can high-tech cultivation and sustainability be combined?
- 2019-10-07 "Turkish vegetable imports can be reduced via hydroponic production"